Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wow Wendy,
I loved this fic. You certainly are multi-talented! Serving up this birthday fic for Kae and killing us softly on another channel with A Twist of Fates... can I borrow your muse?

I liked that Lois figured it out, too. Having Clark promise to believe her and then struggling to keep it was a nice touch.

Thanks for sharing!
~sonia

October Sands, An Urban Fairy Tale featuring Lois and Clark
"Elastigirl? You married Elastigirl? (sees the kids) And got bizzay!" -- Syndrome, The Incredibles
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! Well, thank you again, everyone! I'm delighted this second section seemed to live up to expectations. smile1

You see so many of you guessed correctly about the coffee. goofy But then, the poor boy had received one heck of a shock... wink

Kathy said:

I admit that I was surprised to see Clark getting *angry* at Lois for figuring it out, but since he was physically and emotionally exhausted, I'm willing to cut him some slack.
Well, it was in part a product of his exhaustion/stress, but it was more than that. He'd spent the evening watching Lois with Lex; seeing her flirt with him, sit with him, be all over him (remember her running her hands over Lex's shoulders as she spoke), having her criticise him and generally not be very nice to him. And then she went off in the ambulance with Luthor. So she wasn't really his favourite person. She'd worked out his secret and come over to tell him so, and he hadn't a clue what she intended to do with the information.

So he was worried and anxious, to start with. Some of that came out as anger, but the anger was also at what he perceived as Lois's arrogant smugness, what he saw as her 'aren't I so clever for working it out' air. Of course, he misunderstood, but then in the circumstances it wasn't that surprising.

I'm glad so many of you liked Clark's speech about how he felt to hear Lois say he loved him! laugh Thank you!! Gabrielle, interesting idea about whether he'd say he loves her or she loves him; I don't know, but when I wrote it that was what he seemed to be telling me he'd say.

Kaethel, I'm delighted most of all that you liked this! I'm so pleased that you're happy with your additional birthday present. smile

And finally:
Now that this universe's Lois and Clark have united so wonderfully, could you please go back to "un-ghost" Lois or "ghost" Clark
ROFL!! goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard