Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm ashamed to admit that I just learned about this tragedy a little while ago - I don't watch TV during the day and didn't log on to my PC until noon. Needless to say, I was absolutely horrified by what's happened.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of the UK and specifically those in London. It's sad that it takes horrors like this to remind us how strong the human spirit can be.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Features Writer
Features Writer
I'm glad people are all right. I've been very worried. I took a trip to London back in December of 1998, so some of the scenes of the surrounding areas of what got hit, are familiar to me.

I heard the news as it first broke around 2am PST. I didn't go to bed until 5am because I was so worried about everyone. I too shook my head and wondered what's thiw world is coming too. It's sad, but I also know the English people will pull through...just like the New Yorkers did over here in the United States.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hi FoLCs

I had very brief news from my boyfriend. He just sent me a message saying that he was okay after the 5th time i sent him a message.

i dont know much about my friends. i could just talk to one of them and she seems fine.

Well, less than 2 weeks for me to move to london... I just dont know.

Lets hope things get better..

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
My thoughts and prayers are with you london folcs as well. Even though you may not be hurt it hurts to think that someone would do this on purpose. For what ever reason. I am sickened by that. It's 9-11 all over again for me. I hope everyone is doing well!!

jen

Tempus: Because you are, in a
word, looney toons!.

Inmate: Looney toons is two words.

Tempus: Not if you say it fast.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
We just had a very close call with some relatives... spent the last few hours trying to track people down. Thankfully my aunt and uncle, who were the only people actually injured by the attack, are now stable smile

My thoughts are with all of the UK and specifically the victims of these horrific attacks frown This is just sickening... utterly sickening mad

Sara

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I hope all you London FoLCs are okay.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
It's good to hear that your relatives are all accounted for, Sorcha! Was worried for a while there on IRC.

My thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by these attacks.

Doranwen

Don't point. You make holes in the air and the faeries escape.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Another terrible and utterly senseless tragedy. My thoughts go out to those unfortunate people who were at the heart of the attacks. That bus! What a horrible sight! sad

I hope all FoLCs and their loved ones who were in London this morning are okay.

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
My thoughts and prayers are with all UKers. I can't believe this has happened and I just pray it is over. My sister is over in London on vacation, but she is okay. I pray for all the families and friends of people who lost their lives and for all the injured and London in general.

~Nicole

Merriwether
Merriwether
Ack!!!! grumble grumble grumble grumble

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
J
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
J
Another senseless act of terror has shaken us all. My heart goes out to all those affected by this atrocity. This is not the first time crazed aggressors have tested the courage of the British people. The steadfastness of your response is legend. My thoughts will be with you.

Jude

"Simplify. Simplify."
Henry David Thoreau

"To see what is in front of one's nose is a constant struggle."
George Orwell
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Looks like someone's setting up a blog thing they hope to be a voluntary roll call.

List of Confirmed Survivors

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm very tired about all of this...when will everything just end? frown

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm glad to know you London FoLCs are okay! I has been watching BBC World since yesterday morning; I was scared for my cousin who lives in London. She was able to phone to her mom early in the morning, and so we had known she's okay, even if she said to my brother yesterday night that it was a closer call than what she said to her mom and dad; she was near Algate, but fortunately she had only the problem of a four hour walk to home.
My heart is with the Londoners.

simona

CK Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
just to sy I'm glad everything is alright with everybody here on the boards, and my heart goes out to those whose families did not fair as well.

--------------------------------
"I'm not a geek, I'm a level 75 dragoon"

*CK*
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Copycats got arrested, looks like . . .

News story

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard