Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ooo! More posts! You guys are making my birthday last longer! Thanks! smile So, don't worry about being late. I appreciate it! laugh

Paul, who will probably celebrate with his sisters sometime this weekend

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Ack!! Found a non-perk to travellıng. frown Sorry I missed!! But glad to hear you had a good one and that you had ice cream cake... I am of the firm belief that if you do not have ice cream cake... it is not a real birthday. wink

Sara ... who is currently in Turkey on a Turkish keyboard... see -- şçöğü... anyhoo... could you tell I could not find the apostrophe? wink

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I missed this thread, too. Happy belated birthday, Paul!

party party party

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Thanks, Sara. smile Hope you're enjoying the trip. (Mmm. Turkish Keyboard with şçöğü sauce. Sounds yummy...)

Roger, don't worry about being late. I'm sure, if you ask nicely, Mr. Wells would be happy to help. wink

Thanks again for the birthday wishes, everyone. smile

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yes, happy belated birthday, Paul! smile I wish I was better at keeping track of such things. I'm glad you enjoyed your ice cream! We've had such weather that you can fix yourself a bowl of ice cream, sit down to eat it, and find it considerably melted. Seriously. smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, I know. One of my bday presents was an add-on for the family hammock. I haven't gotten a chance to try it out yet, though, because it's been way too hot. And that's a couple hundred miles north of you!

Anyway, thanks for the birthday wishes. And, just as importantly...

party HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, SARAH!! party

Paul

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard