Print Thread
#20339 03/31/05 10:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll get this folder started. First off, I know, I threw you guys for a loop, didn't I? I realize it may not have worked for those readers expecting certain outcomes, but that's the way it was flowing for me and I'm gonna keep going.

Remember! I consider this therapy for missing a kick a$$ show, and I'm one of those fans that will watch my tapes(thank you again, Tank, you Minnesota resident, you) wondering "What if the story had gone this way? What if it had gone that way?"

Thus the reason we are all here.

I'm done.

TEEEEEEEEJ

#20340 03/31/05 02:16 PM
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Well you are definately right. I did not see that coming. Kal erases Lois' memories and then decided to give her a new life as Wanda and plans to marry her?! Talk about one twisted guy! This is one frustrating story but I'm loving it. Can't wait to read more.

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
#20341 03/31/05 02:28 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Um. I've kind of been lost for words ever since I read this. The guy erases her memories, messes with her mind - as Tank said, not much better than murdering her - and now pretends to be married to her? Huh? goofy This Kal needs to serve several life sentences... mad

All the same, I assume you have a happy resolution in mind, TJ...

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#20342 03/31/05 08:04 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, more or less what was already said... But what surprised me most was the 'maiden' name he gave her: Kent.

Also another little question: For 'Lois' this is what directly follows her mind erasing right? Or not? I'm a bit confused on that one. But I'm sure it'll get clearer as I read along.

Still waiting for the silver lining.

-Sira - hopelessly optimistic.

#20343 04/01/05 12:45 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
So obviously the soul mate connection surfaced and Kal decided to mind-wipe Lois instead, to remove her intrepid reporter personality and replace it with the Wanda Detroit persona that he found deep in her unconscous mind??

Very interesting..........

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard