Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Merriwether
Merriwether
One option that has not been mentioned, and which doesn't meet all your specs -- but might be worth considering.

A Palm. My Tungsten E (just discontinued in favor of the E2, but still available new via 2nd party vendors) works surprisingly well as an mp3 player -- and still does all the things I actually bought it for. wink

Battery life is not even close to 15 hours -- I think about 1/2 to 2/3 of that? -- but it recharges easily with the included power cord. You need cards (they fit in the expansion slot) and Palm RealPlayer (a card and RP came free with mine, but that was a special bonus). But that essentially means unlimited storage space, with enough of those little cards. wink

Playlists are easy. The Palm has a (not very high power) speaker, as well as a phone jack.

The Tungsten E cost me $200 (-10% discount), and the new E2 is $250. Cards vary in price and size.

And my Palm holds lots and lots of fic . . . laugh

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Kaethel Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, after spending the past few days exploring websites and weighing pros and cons, I finally went for the i-river H-340, which I found for a remarquably cheap price. smile

Thanks for all your advice, guys! It's been extremely helpful for me to make a decision. smile

Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard