Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I just skimmed through it quick but only got a 61. I love 80's music!! I'll have to try it again later when I have more time, a lot of the songs I knew in my head, I could hum the tunes but I just couldn't for the life of me fill in all the blanks ... it drove me nuts LOL! wink

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
well... I got 79 but would like to quibble. I spelled Jesse instead of Jessie and got that wrong.

Fun Quiz.

Allie

lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Me, too, Allie, so I gave myself half a point for that. wink

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Merriwether
Merriwether
I was born in '77 adn I missed out on a few songs as a child. I was *stupid* about stuff like that. I never knew what was going on in the world of song and dance.
I knew about 10-15 of the blanks. My husband who is older than me, knew more and I was "oh!"
I never saw MTV until my friend got satelite when I started University. I has only 13 channels until grade 12 or first year of uni! HA!
It's way fun reliving all the 80s stuff.
Though, I know all about Chuch Lady. SNL at that time rocked.
Much Music is the thing here. I watched that at my friends house too.
I'm not that lame about music now!
Gee, isn't it weird that 80s music is cool again?!
or maybe I'm just out to lunch on that!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard