Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#20277 03/29/05 08:25 AM
Helga Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Clark Drives an Astra! I drive an Astra! Yay, a connection, it's almost spiritual. smile1

I'm assuming it's Clark. Sometimes I get the hints...

I suspect he doesn't have orange juice concrete encrusted on the boot carpet though. That's due to an unfortunate incident when I was transporting a bag of concrete, with a hole in it, and a leaky bottle of orange juice at the same time. I've learnt from that experience. I bet he could clean it up for me though.

Oh and the story looks like it's going to be interesting as well, very sad at the moment! Can't wait to see what you do with it...

Helga

Knowledge is knowing that tomatoes are a fruit.

Intelligence is not putting them in a fruit salad.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Very interesting start to your story!
And some fascinating twists. I'll be sure to keep reading the next installments.

Like Helga, I suspect that Kenneth isn't really called Kenneth... And poor Lois... thumbsup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OMG!!! dizzy How scary is this?? Dang, looking forward to next installment!

TEEEEEEEJ

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! And I thought I'd written cold, ruthless Luthors! This one is the most evil, chilling, calculating, dangerous Luthor I have ever encountered. A complete monster. And he has Lois so completely in her control that I could easily see her believing that her days are numbered.

And now she's pregnant... how is she ever going to get away from him? frown

Like Helga, I think Kenneth is Clark - but what a different Clark! It sounds as if he's been hurt badly - he's shut himself down and become cold and distant. mecry

This is very, very well-written, Sara. You made me shudder several times during that first long section. So effective and so menacing!

Twice a week... I think I can just about hold out that long!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
WHAT??? I need more! goofy

Seriously, that was great. Chilling. Confusing. Torture.

Jen.
wink

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
what????????

<<<<<<<<Oh my God >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Poor Lois, Poor Clark.

Fix this, because, you will fix it,
right??? whinging

Top Banana
Top Banana
Wow, great start and so engrossing!

Lois beaten down (literally), Kenneth (Clark) mentally tortured, and Luthor (booo hsssssssss) being quite beastial! You weren't kidding when you warned us at the top of the page. wink

Excellent, intriguing start..looking forward to more!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know Iā€™m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: Iā€™m trying to be nice.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
OMG! eek Alright, I was hooked with the first few lines! This story is, wow! I can't even put it into words. Painful comes to mind, but that seems an understatement! I have to say while this is a bit harsher than I ever imagined, I always thought this would've been possible if things were different. But, still, WOW. Poor Lois, and Clark too. whinging Bad Lex, you evil monster you! evil OMG how is Lois ever going to break free? Please post more ASAP please please please!

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." Chris Reeve

"Whatever comes our way, whatever battle we have raging inside us, we always have a choice. It's the choices that make us who we are, and we can always choose to do what's right." Peter Parker

DON'T DOUBT THE ROUTH
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
I'll give my own feedback in due time, oh Evil One, but in the meantime, Rach wanted to say this:

Awww!!! What a sweetie!!! sloppy

It's about damn time!!!! devil

Sara (who will be back to post her own...)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Sara,

This is a very intriguing beginning and yes I'm dying to see what happens next. Oh, perhaps 'dying' might not be the best choice of word. wink

Lois certainly has landed herself in dire trouble, and I'm not at all sure what has happened to Kenneth or Clark, as the case might be. He doesn't seem to be superpowered since he's driving a car.

Hoping to find out more soon. smile

Yours Jenni

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
I'm not going to like this, am I.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Merriwether
Merriwether
Oy. I'm too traumatized to make a good post. All I can say is to post more, so I can see both Clark and Lois happy again! peep

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Features Writer
Features Writer
Oh my. There is so much angst permeating these boards recently in various stories that I am almost beside myself with happiness.

However, Sara...I think you have outclassed everyone in setting the height of the angst-bar here. Holy cow.

Lois and Clark are each in so much agony here that I am literally aching right along with them. And I just want to slap that obnoxious copy boy until his ears ring.

It's interesting that Lois never thought of Lex once by name. In fact, we're all assuming that it's Lex she's married - it has to be, right - yet Lex's name doesn't appear in this entire section, even though both Lois and Clark (yes, Kenneth has to be Clark) are thinking about him.

In HoL, Lex said that Lois was a bit too independent for him. Apparently that was an understatement, based on what he has done to her here.

And apparently she believes that Clark is dead, and he is staying away because Lex has threatened her safety...

Boy, the angst is just flying here. I'm thrilled, and am anxious for more.

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Top Banana
Top Banana
thumbsup clap notworthy

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Features Writer
Features Writer
Woooohoooo!!! razz Lois!

No, I am not taking any more pills than I already do. laugh

Sara, you know my comments. Lex rules! goofy I hope they can stay together in the end.

MDL. devil

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Kerth
Kerth
woot! This is sooo dark I can't see anything laugh

J smile

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Oh boy, talking about a seriously high ick factor. eek thumbsup , you had me really feel for our heroes. I'm still a bit shaken by their fate and can't wait to see how you're going to resolve this.

~Julia wave

K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Dear Lord, Sara!!!! This is agonizing torture!!!! whinging

You've really done a wonderful job of Lois here. Normally, characterazation would turn its nose up at what you've done, but with the introspection and the awful, awful things that we see Lex has done to poor Lois, it's *completely* believable, not to mention HEART WRENCHING!!!!!! whinging whinging

And as for Cla... Kenneth... oh heck, we all know it's Clark. It has to be, right? frown Anyway... OH MY POOR BOY!!!! And it appears he doesn't have his superpowers? Or at least I think he doesn't. What on Earth happened??? whinging

I hope this proves to everyone that Sara really truly is the more evil of the two of us!

Sara (who is trying to be smug, but her poor heart is broken! Sara's evil!!! whinging )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
šŸ†2024 Kerth Award Posts šŸ†.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ahm... wow goofy so I'd better leave the responding-to-comments thing there for now - thank you all again, guys notworthy

Sara [off to post Part Two smile ]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard