Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She hadn’t saved his life at all.

She’d died for nothing.
Oooooh. To echo someone above me, ANGST is thy middle name, indeed.

Ooh. That cuts. Deeply.

Good Lord. I'm already prepping myself for a bittersweet, knife-twisting end. But it's soooo good!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Columnist
Columnist
Great part!!!

“Oh, Lois, how am I going to live without you?” How was he going to bear the agony? “I love you so much,” he whispered. “I will always love you.”
whinging Oh God!!!Poor Clark and Lois now know that Clark was in love with her whinging

Dead. Everything around her faded away as the truth dawned. She was dead because she’d pushed Clark out of the way of a bullet which would have hit him. Would have killed him. And instead it had hit and killed her.

Only it wouldn’t have killed Clark. He was Superman. He was invulnerable. Nothing but Kryptonite could kill him.

She’d died for nothing.
whinging are you trying to kill me???? this is so sad whinging

Next part ASAP wildguy

Karla

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Why would she have done it? he corrected himself mentally, dully.
Duh!! razz

Each time dying a little himself as he saw her body jerk with the impact of the bullet and then tumble to the floor.
Ack!! Sad, sad line!! razz

Suddenly, she didn’t want to be alone. No matter how much his lack of trust hurt, she needed to be with Clark. Even if he didn’t even know she was there.
Awww! Good. smile

Clark Kent didn’t know how lucky he was. If she wasn’t invisible to him, inaudible to him, she’d let him know exactly how she felt about his lies, his deceit. By the time she was finished with him he’d be grateful that she was dead.
LOL! Awww.

Only it wouldn’t have killed Clark. He was Superman. He was invulnerable. Nothing but Kryptonite could kill him.

She’d died for nothing.
ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG! Yeah. Evil!!!!

As always, very well written with regards to the emotions both of them are feeling! As for what I'm feeling... whinging [Linked Image]

Sara (who may or may not talk to Wendy on irc ;P)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Kerth
Kerth
I'm late!! :p

Wendy writing a ToGoM rewrite.... that's weird goofy

Interesting premise wink , expecting the resurrection laugh

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, Wendy has complained before that Clark wasn't given enough screen time to grieve Lois's death in DTOSC. So what better way to fix that than to kill Lois off in a TOGOM rewrite? wink

And Clark is grieving so beautifully, isn't he? Like Yvonne, I absolutely loved the scene where he's on the balcony, and the lone tear trailing down his cheek. whinging

It's probably just as well that Lois has learned Clark's secret now, while she can't vent her anger and hurt aloud to him. This way maybe she can work it all out *before* Wendy finishes fixing the toys, and she won't put Clark through any more agony than he is currently suffering...

I am surprised - and saddened - to hear that this isn't going to be epic in length. It seems to me, Wendy, that you could keep us twisting and wallowing in angst here for at least 20 parts or so...

Well, no matter how long the ride is, count me in!

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow! You guys have me completely stunned here! goofy

I'm glad so many of you mentioned that single tear of Clark's. Glad you liked it! smile

As for how Lois could have pushed Clark out of the way, Jeff explained my thinking exactly. He wasn't expecting to be pushed, so he was caught off guard. Just as I can manage to shove - and budge - my pretty strong husband (okay, he's not super-powered and nor does he have a super musculature, but still, he's stronger than I am wink ) if I take him by surprise, so could Lois with Clark.

Angst my middle name, hmm? goofy Hey, this is actually a romantic fic! Can't you guys see that? All these declarations of love and so on? Okay, half of the couple is dead, but that doesn't have to be a barrier to true love, does it? wink

Oh, and is Lois gunning for Clark now? The only problem with her going after him with a Kryptonite bat is that she doesn't actually seem to be able to hold onto anything... clap

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard