Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#19910 03/09/05 03:17 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I love it when they finally made it to this part of the relationship.
I you enjoy it!

The Last Dance

It was a rainy and stormy night. Some people stay at home with someone. Some likes to be along. Others.... well lets say they decide to party. It was the Annual Daily Planet; everyone who is anyone is there. Well except one person, Lois Lane. She was at home thinking should she go. After that heat kiss one night at the Planet.
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

"Lois I can't stand this, you being hurt like that no more," Clark said as he closed the gap between them.

"Clark, it was wrong to choose Dan over you. Just wrong, but now this. I can't do this right now. Now that I know I’m so confused," said Lois as tears runs down her cheeks.

"Don't run this Lois. I love you so much that it was time for me to tell you who I was.
I was waiting until it..."

You threw me in someone else's arm," as Lois jump in.

"No! I was so crazy that it got out of control.
But Lois don't run from this," as Clark lean in the kiss her.

He kiss her softly, then passionate. It was scary. Lois didn't push at first. Then her senses kick in.

"No! Clark stop it," Lois said as she ran out of the confenice room.

ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

"Will he be there? What am I kidding, of course he will. He'll be looking for me. O.k. I'll go. Just to face him. No I need to talk to him about that kiss. I guess I'll that burgundy dress. It's looks good on me. What time is? Oh my god I got to hurry up.

After she got dress she called to if Clark was at home. < You reach Clark Kent I'm sorry...>

At the party Clark was sitting at the table with Perry and Jimmy. He dances with every woman who wanted to dance with him. He doesn’t want to miss the last dance he thought.
Their relationship has grown though the two years they know each other.

"I hope she come," he thought. I need to talk to her about last night.
As the song ended the d.j. Announced this was the last song.

Perry notices the look on Clark's face.
"She'll come, I know she will,” Said Perry.

Lois was flying down the street, watching the time seeing that was almost over. When she got to the Lexor Hotel. She ran in there to the dance.

Clark face lights up when he saw her. Lois stopped to get her self together. Then out of nowhere, there was Clark.

"Hi there beautiful," said Clark with a smile.

"Clark I thought you was out patrolling the city or something," said Lois.

"I didn't have none tonight. Lois I need to talk to you. But first do you want to dance the last dance," said Clark?

"Yes," said Lois.

Clark led Lois out onto the dance floor. That night they had left all the troubles of the world behind. Lois lean her head on Clark's chest. She can hear his heart beating slowly and calmly. It was there she realized she needed him.

Do I know more than we knew then?
Or do we know less and we just pretend
You brought out my heart and walked away
Your eyes tell me more than words could ever say

Should we take a chance
And dance the last dance?
Should we spend the night
One last time
Caught up in this romance
Or maybe wait and see, let it be
The way that it will be
Should we take a chance
And dance the last dance

fa la la la
fa la la la
fa la la la la hey

Lois look up at Clark and took his hand. She led him to the balcony where they can be alone.

"Clark I was confused angry and hurt. All this came too fast. I mean Dan just hurt me by saying that he can't be with me. Cause, I'll I think and talk about is you. He told me I had to make a choice. So.. I choose you, Clark. I love you. I love you like I never loved anyone else in my life." said Lois as she was crying.

"Honey don't cry. I glad you choose me. It always been you I want to be with and not Mayson. I love you from the beginning and I always will." said Clark.

Clark hand was rubbing Lois's tears off her face.
Then he leans in to give her a loves kiss. The only one you can give when you love someone. As they kiss the song still plays in the background.

How can I be wrong?
When I feel the way I feel
How can I deny, emotions that's so real
In the middle of the night
I call out your name
Do I ever cross your mind?
Do you feel the same

Let me go, come to me
Which way is the it should be
This is so bittersweet
There's no way we can love enough to show
If we take the chance

The song The Last Dance
By Brain McKnight
Album Back at One

These characters don't belong to me Warner Bros. and D.C.
Feedback is welcome.

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#19911 03/12/05 02:04 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I believe this story has a lot of potential. Your ideas are lovely. For some reason, I especially like the beginning.

I suggest that you should look for a BR (I'm afraid I don't have the time to offer myself, much as I'd like to) and, call me insatiable if you want, maybe you could make it a little bit longer? It can never hurt. wink

Looking forward to seeing your next story,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#19912 03/16/05 04:26 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lovesuper, I saw your plea for feedback in the other folder. Like Anna, I think this is a nice idea and has potential. Unfortunately, I suspect the reason that you're not getting feedback is that this needs a lot of work on spelling and grammar. You have several mistakes in every single line: mis-spelled words, missing words, grammatical errors including tense switches, incorrect punctuation, dialogue quotes missing and so on. That really does make the story difficult to read. I persevered, even though I was strongly tempted to give up after the first paragraph because the grammar and spelling were so bad. frown

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I think this is something you need to know, especially since you're wondering why people aren't commenting.

If you take a look at other stories posted here, you'll see that they tend to have a pretty good level of spelling and grammar, and that's what people here are used to.

As Anna suggested, try to work with a beta-reader - but you may find that even a BR would have a hard time with a story in this condition. If you find spelling difficult, do use a dictionary - there are plenty available online, including http://www.dictionary.com. Proof-read your story before posting and correct any errors that you see. And for help with grammar I highly recommend this Guide to Grammar and Writing .

If you can work on your writing skills, I guarantee that people will start reading and commenting on your work! thumbsup

Good luck.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#19913 03/25/05 01:59 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
ok thank you. i thought i went back to change it. sry about the bad grammer. frown

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#19914 03/25/05 05:52 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Lovesuper,

If you want a BR to clean up your stories before you post, I'll help you. I'm pretty decent with grammar, spelling, and so on. Drop me a line anytime @ mooing_fish@yahoo.com

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard