Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Again, thanks to Maria, Cristina, Rose, Tricia and of course, my BR Laswa. Your input is what I look forward to each day --

Let me know what you think. We are 2/3s done -- so a lot will be happening in the sections to come.

Barb.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. smile1

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Barb ------- ahhhhhh you did NOT leave it there!!!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Barb

A great part! thumbsup

The way you have presented Keith reading several roles is straight forward. (Easy to follow!)

Yay! I'm glad that Trask Sr. is out of the way.
Is Libby trying to drop a hint to Keith about the bodies? dizzy

“Don't try to explain.” Lois said, pulling her hand away. “I know what's going on.”
Yikes!! Hopefully Lois will let Clark explain. eek

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

Features Writer
Features Writer
Barb,
Sorry - I'm behind in my reading- just read 11,12&13.
you are doing a wonderful job keeping the story lines coming together
as for the misunderstanding - fix it quickly please
merry

Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
I read this part yesterday and I'm still wondering... what made you think your cliffhanger was evil? I mean, it's not like you had Lois run over by a four by four right before entering the dinner and she could find out that Clark wasn't really cheating on her. laugh

Evilness and all, I loved this. It's hard to see our favorite couple struggle, but I can deal with it as long as we're headed to a happy ending.

About the section with Keith reading different roles, it was a little hard to follow, but I don't know of any way tha'll make it easier.

Ther's one thing bothering me about this part. Why doesn't CK tell Lois about his meeting with Mayson? And why does he act like he has something to hide wehn she approaches them inside the dinner?

I've said it one too many times (or can a compliment actually be said too many times? :p ) but this is still great. I'm enjoying every bit of if and loof forward to each new part. notworthy

Keep it up,

Cris smile

Cris
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Thanks to everyone for their comments.

Glad you like the interweaving of the all the parts.

Cristina,

Mayson asked Clark not to tell Lois as it might wind up by Lois getting harmed. That's why he was apprehensive. And his concern will soon be their undoing -- check out part 14.

Barb.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard