Joey Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
smile

#19468 01/26/05 03:58 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
"Me. I've changed. I question everything and everyone and I'm severely critical of myself. I want to be that man I used to be. The one people looked up to, relied on. The Clark Kent who found the good in everybody, believed anything was possible. I can't be him ever again, mom . They took it all away from me on Krypton and now I'm lost."
The above lines succinctly relay the cause of the emotional barrier Clark has surrounded himself with. thumbsup

"Hey, you just take good care of yourself. I'll be thinking of you."
These lines kindle the flickering hope that there might be a happy ending after all. wink

Hey Joey, I haven't commented on any of the previous parts but I've been faithfully reading all your postings. I must admit on being a bit depressed after reading Missed Years, some months ago. But that was admirably dissipated by your initiating a sequel.

Absolutely loving the natural and gradual development of emotions, feelings and the story-line as Lois and Clark strive to make up for missed years. wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
#19469 01/26/05 06:00 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok we seem to be getting somwhere. At least he is going for help. Can't paul have a fatal car crash or something<bg> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#19470 01/26/05 09:13 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. razz That woman is too interest in Clark.

Clark smiled. “Natasha, You’ve got a lot to learn. I’ll look over you’re notes tonight and I’ll see you in the office first thing tomorrow morning. I’ve got some things I need to do now.”

“What was the point in me coming over?! I’ll see you tomorrow then.”

Clark watched her walk out the door. Natasha reminded him of Mayson.
:rolleyes: That woman don't know what respect is, he is a married man.

mad She acts like Mayson.

She turned her head to the left to avoid his gaze but he gently pulled her back to face him. “Don’t turn away from me, Lois. I want to see you.”

“Why are you doing this, Clark? Please, if you want to talk then we’ll talk but please don’t do this.”

Clark was confused. “Do what, what do you think I’m going to do!!” he shouted. Lois turned to look at him and what he saw in her eyes for pure fear.

Lois protected her body with her arms and sat on a nearby bail of hay.

“You thought I was going to …..my God, you really thought that I’d hurt you?” Clark stood rooted the spot, watching Lois. She was in complete shock and started to shake.
eek Clark is out of control.

They hadn’t noticed Paul creep up behind them. He’d heard some shouting and had come outside to see what it was. Seeing Lois in the state she was in, he immediately ran over and pulled her into his arms.

“What the hell have you done to her, Clark?! If you’ve hurt her, I swear I’ll kill you!”

In silence, he turned around and walked away.
grumble Paul need to know that they need their space to work thing out and he don't have a place there.

:rolleyes: Paul is going to ask questions too.
How did Clark get there?

“Let’s not do anything too hasty. I’m not giving up that easily. I’ll get that number for you and we’ll go from there. It’s Dr Friskin actually, she’s still based in Metropolis. If it wasn’t for her I would probably still be denying my feelings for you.”
“I’ve had a few sessions with her before. I owe her a lot then, if she helped you see the light,” he laughed. I should be going. I’ve done enough damage for one day. I’ll be in touch when the time’s right. I’m truly sorry for what happened earlier. It won’t happen again.”
thumbsup Finally a good advice.

Let's hope Paul was not spying on them.

Get back here! hyper

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#19471 01/26/05 04:19 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Clark needs help and he knows that.

Lois is so sweet, she forgives him, very cute.

Nice part please.

karla

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard