Next Thread
Print Thread
R
Rac Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
R
Apologies for the very erratic posting schedule. I know it's been two months, but work has been very time consuming and I've been trying to organize and plot out the rest of this story. Thanks for your patience.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Great job Rac, as always!

Loved this part, this story continues to be one of my favorites. The political intrigue is so intense and the scenes in Kansas are truly heartbreaking!

More sooner I hope!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Rac

I'm glad you're posting again. smile

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh Rac I really loved the scene with Jonathan crunching in the snow and comeing up behind MArtha. It so remided me of Lois and Clarks love for each other. Very touching. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Yay!! hyper

They found something to help Ching!!! smile

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Welcome back! hyper

Great part. wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Hey, this is good stuff! How will Zara hold out if Ching is convicted? Will Clark find enough evidence to clear him, and at the same time locate the traitor(s)? Will he face off with Nor, or will Ching get to kill him? How badly will Clark beat himself up over missing the birth of his son? And will he get back before the little tyke finishes grad school?

Hurry back, please! I like the way the two plots are moving along simultaneously, and I like the switching back and forth. It keeps my interest!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
R
Rac Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
R
Thanks for your wonderful comments, everyone. I really appreciate them. I'm actually off to work at the moment (and not likely to stop any time this weekend), so I don't know when I'll get a chance to write, but thanks as always, for your patience.

Rac

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard