I read/skimmed and saw a lot of my favorite scenes, but there's one that sticks in my head, I wish someone would write a fic about it. Superman busts through the wall at the bank where Lois and a bunch of other folks are suffocating to death, and he immediately pulls her too him, cupping her face just like he's on the verge of kissing her out of relief, but he settles for a hug instead. It was very early in the season, and I can't help but thinking he's shocked and grateful that he was able to save her and I wonder if that's one of the moments where Lois knew Superman loved her like Sue wrote about in "The Other Shoe".
That is a great scene. I always thought the mess of a breakup at the end of Season 3's "Contact," where Clark broke up with Lois because he thought she was in too much danger by being associated with Superman, addressed a theme that would have worked much better in Season 1. Being new to the Superman gig, Clark has trouble adjusting to the fact that Lois is going to be in danger because of what he does (and correspondingly, has trouble maintaining a professional, "Supermanly" distance). I mean, season 1 is when people would have noticed that Lois was associated with Superman and when Clark would have noticed that they noticed. wink I started a fanfic about it once but never got around to finishing it.

I am compelled to add one more scene. I was making a video with a lot of "Lucky Leon" scenes, and I had kind of forgotten about the scene where Lois perches on Clark's desk to try to plan their date. I like how comfortable she is in his personal space. I like how Clark mentions they are covering the convention for the "bug people" and makes the little "bug antenna" motion with his hand. And I like how when Perry comes out angry about his missing doughnut, Lois says through a mouthful of doughnut, "I think Carl from Travel took it." Very cute.