Joey Offline OP
Blogger
OP Offline
Blogger
Something for the weekend. smile1

#19432 01/21/05 07:22 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi, I am not sure how I feel about this story. It seems to me that Lois is not very sympathetic to what he has been through. Clark is running so hot and cold I think he has become bipolar. Why in the good Lords name doesn't she suggest therapy for him instead of storming out the door like a two year old?

Clark needs help and so does their marrage. Therapy should do them wonders. Right now they should be tearing each others clothes off not fighting.

Clark needs to deal with his guilt and let it go and Lois needs to understand and be sympathetic instead of a brat. She needs to forgive him and move on.

It seems they both have a lot of growing up to do. I would think at this age they wwould know better. It just doesn't seem like Lois and Clark to me anymore.

Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#19433 01/21/05 07:44 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble Clark don't seem to have much interest in his kids.

“Lois! Look, you’ve only just got here. I’m sorry I shouldn’t have shouted like that.”

“Damn right you shouldn’t have.” Lois flung her jumper over her shoulder. “Give me one good reason why I should stay?”

A long miserable silence filled the air of Clark’s apartment. Lois was waiting for an answer with gritted teeth. “Your silence speaks volumes. I’m gonna take a walk and get some fresh air, I’m sure you’ll be able to find me when you have something to say.” Rooted to the spot, he let her go.
grumble Lois should take a plane back to Smallville, I don't think Clark have any interest in anything.

mad He seem to be doing it under obligation not because he wants to be with them.

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
#19434 01/21/05 11:02 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for post this part.

They have a lot of problems whinging and I just want them to be happy whinging

Next part soon please

#19435 01/21/05 02:16 PM
Features Writer
Features Writer
Joey!!! smile1

hyper hyper hyper

Your silence speaks volumes
I always loved this line. So short and so meaningful!

Keep them coming! laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
#19436 01/21/05 11:11 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

I was glad to see the second part to this story at last.

I find myself agreeing with Laura here. Clark is obviously suffering from 'post traumatic stress'.

Clark had such a caring heart and he always saw his role as saving people, so what happened to him on NK must have had a terrible effect on him.

He also seems to be feeling a lot of guilt over leaving Lois to raise his twins, which again is understandable. I know he's not opening up to Lois, and for her that must be difficult, but I think that someone as intelligent as Lois would understand the problem.

That doesn't mean that she shouldn't get angry herself now and then. Lois would never let people walk over her, but I think that at this stage in her life... they are both older... she must realise that Clark needs help, even if he thinks he doesn't deserve it.

And behind all their own hurts, they are still in love and both want the best for their children.

Those are just my thoughts, and I'll be very interested to see where your story takes us.

Yours Jenni

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard