Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hey - remember me and CJL? <g>

Sorry for the long gap between posts. The story is complicated enough without going three weeks between posts!

For those interested, the companion story, THE THIRD WORLD will have a new chapter posted this week - I promise!!

Feedback,comments - very much appreciated.

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble Don't like Clark with out powers.

"I know," Clark said. "Looks like you and LL should have stayed in Smallville after all. You guys just *had* to go to San Diego that day!"

"It was *** for tat, sweets. You and CK were gallivanting in Ma and Pa's earth. We just wanted to have a little fun and do a little investigating. Who knew *this* would happen?"

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions," Clark mumbled, rolling his eyes.
confused How can that circle be broker? Can they undo what they did to Lenny?

confused Did the CK and Clark go to the past?

"Yes, she came to the high school to interview me for the Smallville Press. I was a geeky 15-year old and she was like a goddess to me, Max. She left, and mailed me a copy of the article she wrote about me. I tried to find her, but there was no trace of her. Then, 20 years later I find her, looking like she hasn't aged one day. Something in me snapped. I had to have her."

"Thorul, if what you're saying is true… *you* should be making an appointment with *me*, before you do anything else stupid."
:rolleyes: Lenny need help.

eek The only person that can answer all question is Lois.

confused Can Lenny betray Lex?

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
So now Lois knows what everyone else knows.

I don't believe that Lenny Thorul can really ever make up for his actions. Given what he has done in the Congo, and in the recent past, there is no way he can 'suddenly' revert back to a sweet wonderful person. He is still scum and needs to face the consequences of what he has done. I'm thinking a horrible violent death would be good.

I really hate the fact that Lois had a child. It's a fate that is worse than death. I'm afraid the only way for her to have a happy ending is for her or the child to not survive.

Tank (who is still amazed that people think that the addition of a child to a story is a good thing)

Kerth
Kerth
Now Deter is wondering how on Earth was Lois there when Lenny was a teenager wink

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the feedback.

The connection between this fic and the Third World has begun.

Chapter 28 is up!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard