Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
This story is officially done (well except for corrections and tightening up and whatnot, before it's archived, but other than that...) laugh

You have all been so helpful with your suggestions and encouraging with your comments. I always love all feedback... feel free to leave some again!! smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice job! Very nice ending to a heart breaking story. I love it when alls well that ends well<g> Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
very sweet end..... I loved it

A great end for a great story.

I can´t wait to read your next one smile

Karla

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Killer ending! Thanks for posting this story; I enjoyed reading it!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
Fantastic ending!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Nice ending. thumbsup

MAF clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Great story thumbsup , I'm gonna miss it.

~Julia wave

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Very good WAFFY story, and I really liked how Lois risked everything to protect Clark. The only suggestion I would make is to break up those marathon paragraphs!

The information in them is important to the story, but it's hard to get through a block of text that big.

See what I mean? But that's a style comment and not a content comment. This was a very good story. I even liked Lois's progression from "He lied to me!" to "You were protecting yourself and me too." It was logical and reasonable, based on the premise of the story. I read all the installments in one sitting. Good thing I don't pay for online time!

You do good work. Write some more!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thank you all for all your nice comments about the story!! blush

Before it hits the archives, it'll undergo some construction, mostly based on the comments/suggestions from here, all of which were VERY appreciated!! laugh

Again, thanks for sticking with the story and giving honest feedback; I really appreciated it!! smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great finale, Nicole. I really enjoyed the ride. Yeah, maybe breaking the paragraphs into smaller bits would help. I really thought the content was important to the story and I'd hate to see that cut.
Oh! One tiny little thought. I'm curious about the picture of Clark's bioparents. It would be intriguing if Lois could see it. Or else - maybe it's in wavelengths only Clark can see? It might be nice to tie up that little mystery.
Keep on writing!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Nicole,

Sorry it took me a while to comment on the ending.

I thought you wrapped it up well, and I would also suggest that you broke down the long paragraphs.

It does make it easier to read. I think I discovered that after I'd written a few stories, a long time ago. smile

I agree with Artemis, it would have been nice if Lois looked a second time and saw just who was in the picture.

Yours Jenni

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard