excelent part...great end.
I enjoyed all the story, all of it

Great job.

karla

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Nice twist at the end there. It made sense given her ruthlessness in the control room.

A good story, which focused on Lois' torture and her eventual rescue, but there is much more to tell if you wish to.

Lois is not going to get over this in a few days. It will also provide the impetus for a change in her relationship with Clark. And, as you had Carmen allude to, Clark is now probably in Intergang's cross hairs.

Quite a bit there for more exploration.

Good story

Tank (who thinks that Carmen might have a bit to worry about too... awfully public for a cleaner)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I agree with Tank, Terry: very good, suspenseful story, well-told - but I think you're far from finished. There's no way that Lois will recover easily from this. Apart from any leftover physical injuries or trauma, she won't recover mentally or emotionally for some time.

She doesn't know that Clark is Superman. How easily is she going to trust Superman in the forseeable future? If she's in danger, will she actually call for him? If he turns up to warn her about something, will she listen? How's she going to react to Perry? Lucy? She may know intellectually that none of them was actually there and that she was only seeing hallucinations, but that's a far cry from recognising it instinctively. At the very least, this needs a sequel. wink

Carmen was an interesting character - and, yes, that was some twist at the end! Sadly predictable, in a way, once I thought about it; the refugee from Colombia (not Columbia, btw) turning out to be a ruthless gangster after all. goofy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Wohoo, cool story! thumbsup I didn't have enough time to comment on the other parts, but I've read them all and really liked them. wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story! hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Terry

An extremely well- written story! smile1 Hopefully, you'll decide to write a sequel.

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard