Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

More ASAP, please. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Seems like we're getting close to rescue time, but will it be in time?

The fact that it will be Clark rescuing Lois will be a good thing, it fits in well with what you established as her anchor.

I fear though that even after the rescue things aren't going to be 'happy ever after'. The trama that Lois underwent from her torture is not something she is going to be able to 'shake off' so easily. Even though she intellectually knows that Superman wasn't actually ever there, she will still probably have psychological repercussions when it comes to the Man of Steel. She might even manifest physical reactions to seeing Supes, or even Lucy and Perry. She is going to be one messed up gal. She's really going to need Clark to offer her much needed support, comfort, and a feeling of safety and protection.

Looking forward to the next parts.

Tank (who might just have been reading too much into this wink )

L
Blogger
Blogger
L
OMG that was excellent smile1

Please don't leave us in suspense for long!!

Lainey

Columnist
Columnist
OMG!!!

I loved this part...poor Lois but wait, Clark is coming, dont give up, not Yetttttttttt!!!!

Great part. really.

Where are you going? Come back hereeeee, I need to read more, pleaseeeeeeeeee grovel

Karla

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Terry

A great part! thumbsup

Yikes, poor Lois!! mecry mecry Clark needs to hurry.

Like Tank, I believe Lois will be very affected by her ordeal - emotionally and physically. frown She's already been revived once. This in itself is a major trauma. Clark will need to be very strong and supportive.

Please post the next part soon. wildguy

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard