Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Helloooo smile

We're getting toward the end now and any and all feedback is STILL welcome wink good, and bad...

I appreciate all the different kinds smile1

Columnist
Columnist
he is not awake yet, that can´t be good whinging

I still have faith on you.

Part 17 soon please

karla

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
but he is no longer in a coma... just passed out... woke up, passed out... I say, things are looking better for him, no? blush

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Nicole,

I'm so happy to see Clark make some progress, and with Doctor Klein on his side, I'm sure he's going to recover. smile

I hope that he doesn't make a speedy, miracluous recovery. I get the feeling that having been so ill, that might not seem plausible.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this.

Yours Jenni

L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Oh well done! Yay!

One tiny minor thing: Pain killers - any drugs- can have negative affects on humans, so one might theorize the same for him in this state.

Drug allergies/reactions kill a *lot* of people every year. My dad just died from one - called stevens johnson syndrome - a little girl is in the news, her parents are suing *motrin*, because she developed it after taking a simple OTC med... she's blind now, and could still die.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay he is out of the coma! Terrific! Now we are getting somewhere. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Wow! Great part. thumbsup Lois Lane is very persistent.

“If the sun does that to him, then he is obviously built differently than us,” the doctor pressed.

“There is something in him that is different, granted. But that’s genetics. He has the same organs and bones and muscles as us, all of which are aching right now, and he functions the same as us, now more than ever.”

“It makes sense,” Martha said, aside, to Lois.

Lois nodded her head absently, taking this all in. She didn’t know why, but she had a lot of trust in this man. Dr. Klein. He was a friend of Henderson’s and seemed to want to help Clark… or Superman as he believed… with every ounce of his being. “Why don’t we try it?” Lois said to the doctors. When they looked at her, she added, “just a little. Don’t give him the complete dosage to all his pain… just a little, to make sure it’s okay.”

“I’ll help you,” Dr. Klein said to the other doctor, walking with him into the hospital room.
thumbsup They can inject him with a medication that will help him to maintain him conscience for longer time.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
clap clap clap Yay, he woke up and Bernie is there!!!! We're making progress!!
cool
Artemis

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Features Writer
Features Writer
He was looking at her. He looked like death and looked like he could barely keep his eyes open, but he was looking at her. Sort of dreamily…

“Clark…” she whispered, her eyes glazing over with tears. She whispered it quietly, in surprise, almost to herself. With his powers gone, he probably didn’t even hear her, she realized. “You… you’re awake!” she said, elated.

“Feels like it,” he said, slowly, wincing.
Beautiful part. I hope he gets better soon, but I agree with Jenni that he needs time to get better.

Waiting for the next one smile

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay!

RL is taking a big toll lately, just wanted to let you know that I'm still reading when I can.

JD
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Kerth
Kerth
Woot!! smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey!! Thanks for all the feedback! I have been having computer problems, but will definitely post part 17 soon! laugh

Thanks for the suggestions/advice/encouragement, etc., it's very appreciated!! blush

Top Banana
Top Banana
Pain can definitely have a negative effect on recovery so giving Clark some relief is a brilliant idea. clap Great introspection!! Some of the best!! notworthy

Columnist
Columnist
We are waiting...tic,toc,tic,toc... hyper

Karla

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard