Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
That story was just darling. I love how she felt about him when she woke up in his arms in the morning. All the smoochie stuff was great too. Very cute. Happy New year. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Leprechauns *do* exist! smile Happy New Year every body. Be well.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Sas!!!

Cute addition with Sara singing! thumbsup

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Saskia

An excellent finish! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Happy New Year! smile

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
so sweet...I was floating with them on the dance floor...how romantic..

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Great Job~

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
goofy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
I enjoyed this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah, waffy. A bit of waffy every day is good.

I enjoyed the bed scene with Lois being eeked out by being in the bed with Clark and later how she cuddled up to him in her sleep.

My husband wasn't so thrilled about the whole gnome mention. I won't go into it. LOL. He's a gnome finatic since ... 15-13 years. I don't know. We ended up having a lovely conversation about the history of gnmoes, elves of all sorts, faeries, leprachauns, brownies, dwarfs and the stupid Disney interpretation of everythin. LOL! Thanks for creating a conversation. We love old lore and fantasy.

Now I'll be keepin' a look out for flying rocks. I think my left hand is Irish.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
First of all, Happy New Year Everyone!!!

Sas, you already now, but I love this story. I knew you could keep your evil self aside for a while laugh . I really enjoyed all the flirting between Lois and Clark. And there were some great descriptions in there too.

But this line... well, it killed me laugh :

Sweet Divine Mother Of All That Is Pure!!!
When do we get more??? And, yes, you've definitely improved tons goofy )

Cris

Cris
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
One word; yikes!!!! That story looks an awful lot different to the one I saw two days ago blush You know, I'm undecided about whether I should hug you or thwap you!! laugh

But okay, DEFINITE hugs for this;

"It's 'She Moved Thro' the Fair', Sara's favourite song. It's an old Irish song she loves to sing, and she has even won a few prizes with it."
Awwwwwwww, you remembered!! drool She stepped away from me and she moved thro' the fair, and fondly I watched her move here and move there... smile smile

Sweet Divine Mother Of All That Is Pure!!!
As I've said before - you've definitely been hanging around me too much :p

I *could* go on about how leprechauns don't really exist, shamrocks are very *very* uncommon and how if you REALLY wanted to get me an 'authentic Irish birthday present', that new anthology of Patrick Kavanagh's poems would be a much better idea, but... I'll digress for now goofy

Oh and Sara, can you really sing?
Ehrm... well... to be honest, Tricia, it's a matter of opinion more than anything else at this stage! I'm getting voice training, though, and I really really *love* to sing, so... smile

BTW, Sara, do you really throw shamrocks to people?
Ehrm... no comment evil

Anyway, Sas, ignore all my whining and know that really when I said "I'm going to kill you", I meant thanks smile smile And wow!! Even though this was, in your own words, written to poke fun at me <g> you made a really good job out of it - in fact, I might have to reconsider that evilness thing...

Sara [the angelic singing one wink ]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story!

"Clark?"

"Yes, Lois?"

"Do you mind keeping us on the ground?"

"What?"

"We're floating," she simply stated.

"Oh, God." His eyes stared at her in shock, searching for her reaction. "I guess you know?" he then asked.
eek Floating in the middle of a dance floor with a pub full of people?

Love it. drool

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great revelation and cute story, Saskia. I loved it. A great New Year's present. Happy 2005 to everyone.
cool
Artemis smile1 notworthy

History is easy once you've lived it. - Duncan MacLeod
Writing history is easy once you've lived it. - Artemis
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Beautiful story! thumbsup Romantic, sweet... ahhh... love I loved it! But the story could go on until the night after party. wink I guess would be too interesting... blush

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thank you all SO for the wonderful comments. I'm absolutely thrilled with all your nice words. I have very little time to respond properly, so I'll just answer a few questions, but believe me, you've all made my holidays worthwile! And that means more than I can put into words right now.

Oh and Sara, can you really sing?
I have no proof of it yet, Tricia, but from what I've heard so far, she's a terrific singer. I might come back to this topic in Mach. evil

Sara, do you really throw shamrocks to people?
Oh, yes she does! She does it all the time on IRC. wink Haven't you seen the lump on my head by now? Hey now, Sara... NO!!!!!!!!!!!

When do we get more???
More? What do you mean, more? Isn't this enough till the next time I'm in the Netherlands? Come on now, Cris, you surely of all people wouldn't want me to get back to all my evil wips, right? wink

I might have to reconsider that evilness thing...
Evilness thing? Around me? Haven't you noticed my little wings and halo... [Linked Image]

Thanks again, Laura, SJH, Sara, Tricia, Chris, Jose, Roo, Cris, Sara, Maria, Artemis and Andreia. smile smile

Sas

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard