Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help Nicole, are you competing with Lois?

“Superman’s not dead. Not anymore,” she added, as sort of an afterthought and correction.

Jack’s smug expression turned to one of slight shock, and his arms fell to his sides.

“He,” Lois continued, “is in a very deep coma right now. But he came back from being dead, completely dead… so I believe he will come back to us and be… the way he was before.”

Try as he might, Jack couldn’t prevent the sigh of relief from escaping from him. He looked like he’d been holding that breath in for hours. Lois looked at him sympathetically. He was looking down, but Lois could see that he was hiding a small smile. He finally looked back up at her, the smile gone from his mouth, but evident in his eyes.
frown Poor Jack.

“This is gonna sound stupid,” Jack said. “But Lois has a connection with Clark. She can, uh, feel his life force, and while it’s not too strong right now, it’s there. I know it sounds thin, but she made me believe he’ll be okay… eventually,” he finished, looking at Lois when he was done.

She was impressed. Not only was he lying to protect Clark, but he seemed worse than Clark at it, and was throwing his cool-boy image away, because that was just corny.
wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
ooh, lol, i forgot to start the feedback thread blush . Thanks for starting it for me!! laugh

Part 14 will be up soon, thanks for the feedback!! smile1

i don't think I am competing with Lois... but I will check and get back to you with a definite answer!! wink

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nice save jack! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
I hope they found a nice excuse for Clark wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard