Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
so the longest day in history is FINALLY over for Lois & Clark... and I've FINALLY posted!! Yay!! smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
[Linked Image]

Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Henderson save Superman life.

After looking at Clark’s ‘sleeping’ form for a few minutes more, and listening to the beautiful and reassuring sounds of his breathing and the beeping of the heart monitor in the quiet room, Lois stood up, gently woke the Kents, and walked arm in arm with them out of Clark’s hospital room, with the hope and the promise that the day ahead would be better than the one they were leaving behind.
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
R
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Great part. And emphasizing Clark is not out of the woods yet. Rings so true.

And when he does regain conciousness (assuming or having a little faith here) what will be the residual damage?

Hope you touch on that. Will he even get his powers back anytime soon or will Clark have to have a little faith they will eventually come back in a month ot two. And how does he handle that. There is usually some permane tdamage with this heart-stopped for long periods situation so, even if Clark does get his powers back, will he get them all back?

Of course the answers to all that might call for a Have A Little Faith part 2 - which I would not at all object to reading. This story is so well written and paced, so grounded in "reality" (the medicl/coma stuff/NDE stuff).

One point, I disagree that the doctors said Clark was dead. If he comes back, he could not have been - by the very definition of death. Remember today science does not go by the old definitions of death. I would say it was more accurate to say Clark was clinically dead when they found him in the cage and would have beeen permanently so if left there a little longer.

Sorry for rambling - these little detail always fascinate me.

Thanks for a great read.

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
hey all! thanks for the feedback so far! Very inspiring and helpful smile

Top Banana
Top Banana
hyper grovel I am loving this story but please, please post again soon.

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Nicole,

Like Randi, I'm wondering how Clark will be when he does come out of his coma.

It does seem reasonable to assume that he won't be super for a time. After all, he was dead and is still seriously ill.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have instore for Lois and Clark and your readers. smile

Yours Jenni

Kerth
Kerth
I hope he's out of coma soon laugh

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
very good, Nicole thumbsup
I'm a little concerned: a deep coma and still eight parts to go? What's it going to happen to our poor guy? I don't feel this'll be not a smooth path!

Please post as soon as you can,

Simona smile

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Clark is alive! I can't wait for him to wake up. This is a good story and I am looking forward to the next chapter. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Catching up again, and let me tell you, it's a pleasure to be able to read several parts in a row. I especially liked part 11 and Lois' insight into her heart. Extremly well written introspection thumbsup , it had me all ache for her wave

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nicole

A great part! smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard