Hi FoLCs, wave

You thought I'd leave you guys without a X-mas MLTV? Nahhh... I am evil, but not that much. laugh

I wish everybody a Merry Christmas. May you, your families, and your dear ones have a wonderful day.

This is my present to 'you' all.

:::::>>>>><<<<<:::::>>>>><<<<<:::::>>>>><<<<<:::::

Candle in the Snow

“This is for you. Merry Christmas.” The little girl from the orphanage gave her a gift that was hidden behind other big ones.

The present was tiny, but well wrapped. It bored a name she no doubt recognized as hers, and with a grin on her face, she thanked the girl. “Thanks, Julie.”

The girl smiled and ran out of her sight. She kept gazing the little pack as if she was looking to the best thing she has ever gotten, though she still couldn’t tell what it was.

She started unwrapping the box when warm arms embraced her. Instaneously, she felt the heat and love of the one who was hugging her tightly around her back. She could recognize her lover anywhere even now when she had her eyes covered by those gentle hands.

“You see? Christmas is not as bad as you thought, uh?”

“Where are we going?” she asked while she was being directed to the street, walking on the snow. “There’s too much snow. It’s freezing here!”

“Shhh… you’re gonna find out.”

“Honey, you know how I hate surprises,” she complained.

“Shh… we’re almost there.”

They walked away from the orphanage to a building. They got into a room, but when her eyes were unblocked, she couldn’t see anything. “What the heck is going on here? I can’t see a thing! Honey, come out! Are you there? Hello-o?”

Suddenly the lights were on and a bunch of people she knew too damn well started screaming excited. “Happy birthday, ERICA!!!”

“Awww… thanks, FoLCs,” she kindly thanked them. “You didn’t forget it is my birthday even when it’s also Christmas? Awwww…Rachel, thanks for the surprise,” MDL said, hugging her virtual wife.

The End. laugh

MDL (Who’s posting this two days before her birthday, hoping that this will give FoLCs some time for FDK or perhaps to bring her a cake. rotflol )

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."