Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well done everyone. clap

I'm going with gr8shades today because she came up with four caps, used the word 'woggle', cheated with a pic of her own and is currently suffering through opera!

Go girl!

The key to change... is to let go of fear - Rosanne Cash
Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey CheeseOfTheMonth, just wanted to say: great quote in your signature smile

kill a cliché, save a reader
Top Banana
Top Banana
hyper

I knew the woggle thing would clinch it!

Ok, I've decided on this...

[Linked Image]

Bernie (thinking): She's 25, she's gorgeous, and she thinks I'm a god. I'm middle aged and saggy, I've lost most of my hair and I wear bow ties for heaven's sake. What on earth does she see in me? Ok, sure I'm incredibly intelligent, I ride a motor cycle and I'm suave and debonair in a Burt Reynolds kind of way, and did I remember to turn that bunsen burner off before I came over here...

Perry: Explosion at STAR Labs!

Bernie: Apparently not.

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Klein: See, I've invented a new kind of defensive tool. It's like a blowdart tube, but smaller. A slight puff from the user is multiplied by the micro Flux Injectors and POW! Down goes...what, Clark? Oh dear, sorry Lois.

Klein burping: What, oh, sorry. I {burp} always have that reaction {burp} to pasta. I ate at {burp} Ralph's Pagoda for lunch.

Klein: Yes, when you blow thusly, the sound of the Amazonian Nightengale is easily reproduced.

Klein: Wow, Lois! What died in here? {Looks over his right shoulder} Oh, that poor thing. What did you do to that poor plant? The stench is awful! {looking eurpy} Where is the bathroom?!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Plant: *gasp* What the...? Urgh, fumes... can't breathe... somebody... help... meee... aaarrrgh... errrrgghh... oooohh... ugh...

Dr Klein: Oh God, I've killed her plant. I knew that beaker of brandy tasted a little off this morning. Note to self: be more careful with your chemicals.

----------------

Dr Klein: Sober Physicists Don't Find Giraffes Hiding In Kitchens. Sober Physicists Don't Find Giraffes Hiding In... Oh, what's the point of a mnemonic device if you can't remember what it's for?!*

*The order of atomic orbitals (s,p,d,f,g,h,i,k). After K, they're alphabetical. (If anyone cares) goofy

Features Writer
Features Writer
What nobody knows about Dr. Klein was that he was actually born Charlie Brown. Here I'll prove it.

Klein thinking: Omg! The little red haired girl is RIGHT BEHIND ME!!!!!

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Merriwether
Merriwether
Klein: Oh, dear. How do I tell Lois and Clark this news? Those compatibility tests certainly didn't come back the way I expected.

Lois walks in.

Lois: Hey Bernard. What's the matter?

Klein: Oh Lois. I got the test results.

Lois: Really? We're not compatible are we? I just hoped...

Klein: No, that's not it. The problem is, the tests show that when you get pregnant...

Lois (thinking): When I...YES!

Klein: You'll have a minimum of quadruplets.

Lois: THUD

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
"Since the Abs-in-a-Bottle aren't working, I better try this new technique I learned from Pop-eye."

_______

"Every time I come to the newsroom I get so nervous. I mean, it is a four-star target for bogeymen and baddies alike."

________

"So then she said, 'But could you package your shrinking potion in a shampoo?' and I said, "Not a problem...

"You have to understand, Lois, I was drunk enough that she was drop-dead gorgeous and she was talking naughty science with me."

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark: Dr. Klein, can you keep a secret?

Bernie: Well, to tell you the truth, probably not, but I'll do my best...

Clark: ... Good enough. Better than I'd get out of any of the people around here. Reporters are so focused on inside information that no secret is really safe.

Bernie: Yeah, I see how that would be. We have kind of the same thing at STAR Labs. But what is it you wanted to tell me?

Clark: *looks around, to make sure there's no one listening in* I'm...

Bernie: Yes...?

Clark: Going to propose to Lois!

Bernie: Uhm, Clark, I don't know how to tell you this. As a doctor, I probably shouldn't. But as your friend, I think you need to know...

Clark: Uh-oh. This doesn't sound good...

Bernie: Yeah. Uhm... Hoo boy... Clark, I've been asked to do some confidential testing. To see if... To see if Superman and a woman I'm pretty sure is Lois Lane are... biologically compatible. I'm sorry. But I can't in good conscience allow you to go on with these plans without knowing that...

Clark: Wow. You're right...

Bernie: *sigh* Yeah, I...

Clark: You really can't keep a secret.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Good job everyone. clap

I loved Lois: THUD thud

and

'But could you package your shrinking potion in a shampoo?' and I said, "Not a problem... in particular,

but I'm picking Hatman as the winner.

Take it away Paul.

Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks for the compliment, gr8shades.<br

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Didn't you post a pic here earlier, Paul? Where'd it go?? frown

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Probably swallowed by that glitch we had this morning. No problem. I can repost:

[Linked Image]

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Just a note--whoever posted their baddie captions earlier needs to repost.

______

"So you can see that the weight of the skull acts as a natural pendulum, aligning the atlas bone and the axis bone until the entire spine is aligned.... Hello? Hel-lo-oh! Darn! He passed out, too."

________

"Hold me a little lower, Supes. I can almost reach where I dropped my car keys."

________

"It was just a mistake! I swear it! I heard him wrong--that's all. You know how that Data guy slurs his speech when he gets tired. Anyway, I thought we were SUPPOSED to write a cross-dressing fic. Cross-dressing, crossover--the words were so much alike. But I promise it'll never happen again."

________

"And if I ever catch you miming without a street vendor license again, I'll do more than just put you in an invisible box."

________

"Wow! I can see my house from here."

Elisabeth
who was doubly inspired since the guy hanging upsidedown looks so much like my kid brother

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Superman: Sorry, pal, but nobody steals ties from my friend Clark Kent. Now, are you going to take that thing off and return it to the Daily Planet Men's Locker Room or do I start demonstrating the effects of gravity to you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Superman rather woodenly: Yes, Mr. Mazik. I will give your brother a swirly, in Hobb's Bay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Superman: Dang, this is the third mannequin falling from the air in the last few minutes. What the heck is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
"Look, Ma. And I'm doing it on one foot! Now, watch me hopping."

________

"Did you think I was talking about YOUR mother? Nah... I'm sure she's just swell. What I meant to say was..."

Elisabeth
who can't help herself since this pic is so darn great

Merriwether
Merriwether
Guy: C'mon Superman, swing me faster. We've got to master this gymnastics routine. ...and release.

Superman: Whoops. I don't think he wanted to go that far. Better go catch him.

Aw, come on, Superman. It's not against the law to walk around on your hands.

Top Banana
Top Banana
Mine got swallowed. Ratty old board mad

Baddie: Ok, ok, you win! I give! Just put me down.

Superman: Well?

Baddie: Back left pants pocket.

Superman: Don't let it happen again.

Baddie: Trust me, Superman. That's the last time I borrow money from you and forget to give it back.

--------------

Superman: Did you post the new caption game pic yet?

Hatman: No sir, not yet, but I'm on it. Any minute now.

Superman: Any minute isn't good enough. What are you waiting for?

Hatman: Well, it's kinda difficult when you're being dangled upside down.

Superman: Oh right. Sorry. Say, does the Hat come with any special powers?

Features Writer
Features Writer
Superman gives a local politician a demonstration of how taxpayers feel on April 15th.

public servants my hinder.....

TEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Too funny! (BTW, I just spent the day doing the family taxes. Need a new(er) car, so I needed to know what the budget would be.)

Elisabeth

Page 8 of 23 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 22 23

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard