Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
If you do a search on What is Different in this forum, you will find what I am talking about.

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ah, 'spot the difference' to me. Thought as much. Thanks. smile

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
If I can borrow an idea from a very old Muppet Show episode...

Lois: So the whole thing with Miranda was a bust. Yes, she did create a custom pheremone, but it turns out that it only affects very wimpy nerds. Turns them into raving mad lunatics. I figure, no harm; no foul.

Clark: Waaahaaahaaahaaa! Wo-man! Aaahaaa! Dee-ba-dee-ba-dee-ba, that's all, folcs!

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Perry: Lois, we need you out there. Only five more hours and The Planet will have secured the Guinness record for the longest karaoke party. Unfortunately with the flu epidemic going around, we haven't had enough people to take the night shift.

Lois: I wish I could help, but I need to go on a stakeout tonight. Besides, Ralph's doing just fine without me. Have you heard his Mariah Carey?

Clark: Owwww! I have.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Lois: ...so they said it was something about kryptonite laced helium makes the squeaky voice thing last longer but I haven't noticed a difference Chief, have you?

TEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lois: He spends half his time pulling his glasses down his nose like he's about to xray something or shoot laser beams from his eyes, and now he's pretending his 'superhearing' is all out of whack because of some high-pitched mosquito noise that only he can hear. I'm not stupid, Perry. In fact, it's intuitively obvious to even the most blatant of observers... Clark's making fun of my crush on Superman!

(Hope you don't mind me borrowing your dad's line, Elisabeth. blush )

The key to change... is to let go of fear - Rosanne Cash
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Don't mind at all. That was so funny it had me snorting and smacking my chair. (I'm sure my two-year-old thinks I'm injured.)

Elisabeth

Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by CheeseoftheMonth:
Lois: He spends half his time pulling his glasses down his nose like he's about to xray something or shoot laser beams from his eyes, and now he's pretending his 'superhearing' is all out of whack because of some high-pitched mosquito noise that only he can hear. I'm not stupid, Perry. In fact, it's intuitively obvious to even the most blatant of observers... Clark's making fun of my crush on Superman!

(Hope you don't mind me borrowing your dad's line, Elisabeth. blush )
lol, that's hilarious rotflol

Btw, I also love Elisabeth's dad's line. I am eagerly awaiting an opportunity to use it in my everyday life smile

kill a cliché, save a reader
C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
Clark: Argh! Why can't Lois and Perry just SHUT UP for once?

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ok, I have one, thank you my beloved, for the prompt.

Clark:And the answer is, Tootsie-roll pops, Lemon drops, and cough drops.

Lois:See Perry, ever since Clark got the entire Johnny Carson series on VHS, he's been pulling stunts like this.

Perry:True, but what is the question for the answer of Tootsie-roll pops, Lemon drops, and cough drops?

Clark:What are two things you suck and one thing you bite to get to the center of.

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Get your minds out of the gutter! It wasn't that kind of a prompt! I just said something about the Great Carnac--that's all.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Great job, guys! Some really fun ones here! Close call, but I think I'm going to have to go with CheeseOfTheMonth. Well done! You're up! thumbsup

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ack! You mean I've had Macarena stuck in my head for the last 3 days for NOTHING?!

grumble

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
smile1 Thanks Paul!

Ok, what about this...

[Linked Image]

The key to change... is to let go of fear - Rosanne Cash
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois: It's just Ugly Naked Guy doing the Macarena.

Clark: Honeymoon suite, large bed, video camera-

Lois: Keep dreaming, Farmboy!

Lois: You and me. This isn't working out.

Clark: Are you saying we should start annoying other people?

blush Do I get points for shameless sucking up?

C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Gr8Shades:

TOO FUNNY!!!!

Lois: (thinking) Wow. Clark looks great in that Tshirt. Mmmmm, he looked even better in that towel. Too bad I don't have x-ray vision. Good thing he's busy looking across the street so he won't notice I'm ogling.

Eh, okay, it's my first shot. Go with it wink .
Carol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ack! You mean I've had Macarena stuck in my head for the last 3 days for NOTHING?!
What? So I'm supposed to reward you for putting it in my head? :p

(Seriously, it was a good caption. Like I said, tough call...)

Moving on...

---

Lois: Spying on the Ms. America pageant contestants' hotel rooms? Is this really news, Clark?

Clark: Uhm... It could be. You... uh... never know when a dirty politician might show up. Or when one of the girls will try to rig the contest. It may come to nothing, but I think it's deserving of close attention. Very close attention. You... uh... never know what you... might... uhm... *gulp* ... miss seeing...

Lois: Hey, you're right! I think I see a peeping tom!

Clark: What? Well, see? That's news. Someone spying on them? That could really be a story. Who is it? Where is...?

Lois: *glare*

Clark: Oh.

----

Lois: Clark, you've got the curtains closed. How are we supposed to see anything? How are we going to get any pictures? And what are you looking at?

Clark, thinking: Oh, crap. Was I using X-ray vision? It's so easy to look right through that I forget everyone else can't.

Clark, out loud: Yeah, uh... I was just trying to... calibrate the white balance on the camera. That's it. And... can you believe how dusty these drapes are? We really should complain to the front desk...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois: Seriously, Clark, we need a longer lens. We just will not get the fine details with this thing.

Clark, seeing just fine with his eyes: Really? Just how fine a detail do you need, anyway?

Lois: I want to be able to see the senator's mouth twitch when he is lying....

James

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Seriously, Clark. Have you gone nuts? All the equipment in the world won't turn you into Jimmy Olsen. You're still just a photojournalist wannabe.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Lois: If you say 'it's not the size of the lens, it's how you use it', I'm gonna punch you, Clark.

TEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Page 10 of 23 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 22 23

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard