OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Okay, okay, let's duke it out here~

smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

razz To much about Claude.

“How… long… should… we…. wait,” it sounded like one of the voices was saying. He just wasn’t sure who was talking. The voices sounded so distorted… they sounded deep and as if they had been slowed down.

He willed himself to open his eyes again…

They wouldn’t open…
If Clark is hearing things around him he body is a life, his heart monitor will start working?

Daring to hope, even a little, Lois looked in the direction that Martha was pointing, just as Jonathan backed through the doorway, pulling a stretcher with him. She could only see glimpses at first…

Red boots…

Black hair…

Naked chest…

Lois slowly stood, holding the wall for support, tears streaming down her shocked face. She ran forward, still thinking that maybe it wasn’t him… that it was just her imagination or… or just someone who appeared to be…
eek Finally! He doesn’t have much time to come to life.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark WAKE UP! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
I hope Clark wakes up soon!! smile1

Jose wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
R
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Just a thought, humans have been revived after thier heart was stopped for up to an hour - but only in cases where they have fallen into frozen lakes or been in a snowstorm. The extreme cold basically freezing them in place at the time their heart stopped - for a while anyway. Thee is a point of no return.

Kryptonians it would then seem plausible could be brought back to life perhaps after hours or days after thier heart stopped beating. Given that they get sunlight which maybe "preserves" their state for a while after cessation of the heartbeatjust like cold temperatures due to humans.

But Clark was dead in the cage without sunlight for it sounds like many hours.

Just being technical here and thinking about the most plausible way to bring him back.

It seems that Lois exposing him to sunlight was the key. But was it soon enough? Given the title of the piece I suspect so.

Merriwether
Merriwether
I read it as soon as it was posted, but I was unable to comment - sorry!

I had so much to say, but I cannot remember the specifics now. All I know is that I am enjoying this. I want more. The suspense is torture, but often if there is a story with that, in the end I enjoy it more!

In my head, I keep thinking of Pink Floyd music when Clark is in this sort of transition world. "hey you..."

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nicole

An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey!! Sorry it took so long frown ; had a mini-holiday break! BTW, HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL! hyper

I will post part 12 VERY soon!!!! smile Thanks for all the feedback~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard