Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Helloooooo!! It's 6 am and I haven't gone to bed yet!! So basically, yeah.. you can leave any all allllll feedback HERE laugh

Kerth
Kerth
Good part!! smile

I loved the conversation with Jor-El thumbsup

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful part! drool That was beautiful!

More ASAP, Please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hot diggity. I knew all I had to do was keep the faith.

“Martha, isn’t it true that when Clark dies, his body disappears?” Jonathan asked.

“Well, that is what we…” Martha trailed off and looked back at Clark, hope in her eyes.
Ok, what's this? Is this something in the comics that I completely missed? Which is more thank likely considering I've only ever read one comic book. goofy

Jor-El...I like him.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Nice! I am lookng forward to his awakening. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey everyone.. laugh lol, JD, love your "hot diggity"!! Such a fun way to open up response!!

About the body disappearing thing... blush I thought when Clark died his body disappeared, that there had been references to that happening, but I had not found where that thought came from... but I was almost positive... if it's not something from the show though, I do apologize.. but it'll have to be another liberty I take w/ the show. wink

Anyway, hope you guys are still liking; I'm glad you still have "faith".. i know you are probably sick to death of faith!! haha... :p

I will post part 9 soon!! smile1

Columnist
Columnist
yes.....

I am sick of faith....lol

Please post part 9 soon, I can´t wait to see Clark opening his eyes.

Great part....I like Jor-El too.

Karla

R
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
R
Great chapter. Loved the Jor-El dialog.

As to the body disappeariong - I was going to ask too (someone did above) where Martha and Jonathan learned that. Maybe you can touch on it some more.

As far as I know there was nothing in the TV series about a Kryptonian's body disappearing when they die.

Nothing too in the comics where Superman has died for "real" in any number of Elseworld tales over the years. In the comic book continuity the sure sign that Superman is dead is when he turns completely green and starts glowing.

But your premise is interesting.

Hope that it is made clear that Lois saved Superman via the sunlight exposure.

Top Banana
Top Banana
I enjoyed this part, Nicole. thumbsup

Like the others, I wondered about the disappearing body. However, even if it wasn't in the show, I don't have a problem with it. smile There are so many other ways in which Clark is different, why not this? laugh Plus, it's kind of a neat way of reassuring the Kents that their son is definitely not dead.

Looking forward to the next part...

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Nicole

I've just caught up with this story. smile

It's fantastic. Extremely well-written! smile1

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
Hi Nicole,

I'm almost afraid to comment, now that I know you write for a living and I'm a mere amateur. smile

You do write dialogue very well and get so much emotion from your characters in your speeches. It's so easy to read, the talk seems natural.

I too like Jor-El and thought the part where Clark saw his biological mother was very moving.

Keep writing and I'll keep trying to comment, though I'm afraid I don't have a lot to time to give fdk regularly.

Yours Jenni

Features Writer
Features Writer
“Martha, isn’t it true that when Clark dies, his body disappears?” Jonathan asked.

“Well, that is what we…” Martha trailed off and looked back at Clark, hope in her eyes.
Yeah... you got me on that too. I was like "What the heck did I just miss?" But now seeing the comments, I saw the answer. laugh

Clark is going home!!!! party I am glad thinks are finally over! (Erica goes and checks what part this is.) Uh oh... we're not half of the way up yet.

Nicole, I had seriously dropped the pills before you came in. You are responsible for those tranquilizers now. Next time I'll be sending you the bill! laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
haha... you guys are too funny! Thanks for bearing w/ me w/ the body disappearing, etc. smile

I will post Part 9 soon! I promise!!! hyper

~nicole

Top Banana
Top Banana
Posted by Nicole (7:20 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time, Dec. 18):

I will post part 9 soon!!
Posted by Nicole (2:31 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time, Dec. 19):

I will post Part 9 soon! I promise!!!
It is currently 7:43 p.m. Atlantic Standard Time, Dec. 19, and my Refresh button has been abused to the extent that I need a new one. Nicole, I am sending you the bill!

wildguy wildguy wildguy wildguy

- Vicki wink

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
lol... no!! no bills!! this girl CANNOT afford it!!! eek

Okay, well you've convinced me... consider part 9 posted!! smile1

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard