Next Thread
Print Thread
avia Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Wendy,
First I need to pay my respect to the master of cliff hangers! notworthy

You’ve left us with one but disguised it so well that I for one didn’t even suspect it! Well done!

While the mood of this post was little more serious it was WAFFy as ever and I really liked the way you had Ms. Anthony and Darth Vader recapture their previous, lighter mood.

I think my favorite quote is:
She giggled again. “Well, I guess I wouldn’t object if you wanted to vaporise her.”

“Consider it done,” he promised. It was true anyway; Mayson was history as far as he was concerned.
Go Darth! laugh

well now we have Lois starting to walk the 2 miles home alone in the freezing cold and while it’s raining and Clark, now aware of her feelings hovering overhead, watching her and restating the obvious.

Can we possibly see some smoochies or general WAFFyness between Lois and Clark in the very near future? Pretty Please?

Avia (trying very hard not to bite her nails with all these possibilities buzzing around her head)

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Kerth
Kerth
Will she discover who was behind the mask? wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Wendy!!!

I love this part .....

Please post the last one soon because I can´t wait to read it, Is Lois gonna know that Clark was the one behind the mask???

Karla

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh wendy I loved this part too! I liked the banter between them and also how Lois let her true feelings out. Poor Lois. So now Superman is going to give her a ride home huh? Nice. But I am looking forward to the next time Clark runs into her. More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
Whee! A lot more serious talk in this one, I see. But that's not a bad thing, not at all. Clark's seen the light (whee, it was Clark!), but can he fix what's been broken?

“I’m sorry,” he said. “I just remembered that I need to be somewhere else now, that’s all.”
Stupid, Clark. Stupid, stupid, stupid. After all that talk, you had to go and do that. You could have made some excuse to use the restroom, done the super duty, and come back to Lois. But no, you had to go and leave her as you always do. You stupid lunkhead.

And just how do you expect to fix it? By going after her as Superman? Just how do you think *that's* going to do it? Seriously need a ClueX4 here.

As you can tell, Wendy, great part! Even with a stupid lunkhead screwing things up. Can't wait to see the ending.. and how everything gets "fixed".

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, whew. I probably would have joined the troops and also eaten my hat if it turned out to not be Clark. So I'm glad it is him; I really like my dollar beanie from Walmart. :p

Meanwhile.../me points up. What Karen said. You're really stupid, Clark! Grr. I can't even piece together how this might turn out now that even as a complete stranger to her, he stuck his foot in his mouth and hurt her feelings. Go run off like usual, Clark.

Grr.
JD
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Yay, it was Clark! I am soooo glad that it was him! And yes, he's a lunkhead. But who knows? Maybe we'll get a nice Christmas revelation AND smoochies! Or not... After all, there's only one part left...

I just hope Clark won't go talk to Lois as Superman. That would be really stupid...

Great part, can't wait for the last one!

Sira

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, Clark's a lunkhead, but I think he's already gotten hit by that ClueX4, finally realizing what's going on with Lois...

And he'd better keep her from getting frozen, in one guise or another...

I'm loving this, Wendy smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
I'm glad I made time to read this, Wendy. It's a lot of fun!

I'm really looking forward to more.

Irene smile

I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
Features Writer
Features Writer
AHhhhhhh.. goofy But thats okay. It is still cool. Now all you have to do is bring Lex and make him be the one who never walks away from her! laugh

MDL. (who really doesnt like when Wendy tries to brainstorm about her hero's death in mIRC. frown )

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Okay, back to edit this and thank you all properly for your lovely comments. I'm sitting here at my desk in our study, looking out at a true winter wonderland of snow everywhere, and grinning like an idiot here because you're all liking this so much! laugh

[Linked Image]

Okay, so you were all right about Darth being Clark. And so no-one has to eat any kind of woollen outer garment. goofy And Clark knew who was under the Susan B Anthony outfit - but then, of course he did. wink

Now, what everyone wants to know is:
Will she discover who was behind the mask?
Is Lois gonna know that Clark was the one behind the mask???
Well... that depends. In particular, it depends on whether certain behaviour some of you have noticed in Clark continues...

Stupid, Clark. Stupid, stupid, stupid. After all that talk, you had to go and do that. You could have made some excuse to use the restroom, done the super duty, and come back to Lois. But no, you had to go and leave her as you always do. You stupid lunkhead.
What Karen said. You're really stupid, Clark! Grr. I can't even piece together how this might turn out now that even as a complete stranger to her, he stuck his foot in his mouth and hurt her feelings. Go run off like usual, Clark.
yes, he's a lunkhead.
Yeah, Clark's a lunkhead, but I think he's already gotten hit by that ClueX4, finally realizing what's going on with Lois...
Love that ClueX4, Karen and Pam! goofy

But then, Sira pleads:
Maybe we'll get a nice Christmas revelation AND smoochies!
And Avia begs:
Can we possibly see some smoochies or general WAFFyness between Lois and Clark in the very near future? Pretty Please?
That's really what you want? Well, read on. You never know; it's Christmas, so you might just get it! wink

Or... not... wink

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard