Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Karen Offline OP
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
Ack! Jay did seem like a nice guy, but I think I've watched enough CSI that I figured he was the rapist. It's always the nice guys. I was beginning to worry that Clark wouldn't make it in time. But now, yay, we get to have the talk! Talk and forgiveness and little strips of flesh.. no, wait, that was before. Talk and forgiveness and other fun stuff!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Columnist
Columnist
“Clark... don’t go.” thumbsup
I have seen CSI too many times too ´cause I knew that guy was evil...always the nice guys.

Thank God Clark helped her .

I can´t wait to read the next part.....love is what we need.

Karla

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help Don't have to be a bulletproof vest it can be a phone, pager, a coin or a medal in his neck. People have been save by bibles.
help It only to cut down the speed or shift direction the bullet.

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh dear. I've seen enough Law & Orders. You never walk away with someone you just met! My rape-dar went off as soon as he started blabbing about the hotel nonsense.

Only 2 parts left...I do wonder if Clark will ever be Clark again...there's nothing in the books that says he has to be brought back to life...

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
She called him "Clark".

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
hmm... seemed like I picked a good point to start reading the story goofy Most of the hopeless angst is over (I assume!) and now I get to enjoy the waffy wrap-up... <g>

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
Nothing like a near rape/death experience to get make you realize what's important..LOL

I'm with Pam..onto the waffy stuff!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh I had a bad feeling about that Jay guy! I am so glad Clark got to her in time. I hope Jay ends up in a cell with Bubba and becomes Bubba's bitch. Now if she will only forgive him. More soon! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Uffff hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
H,
First I want to thank you once again for your choice in breaking point for this part. Your loyal and anxious readers thanks you for letting us see Superman rescue Lois and not cutting it at Lois calling for help. thumbsup

So much angst to still work through and so little time (ok, posts) left!

I’m not sure if ‘Clark’ should be resurrected. I mean, it has been a couple of weeks and finding a way back for him now as well as a plausible story as to why he didn’t come back before could be very difficult.

Although, since Clark was so willing to give up everything to save Lois and Lois rarely displayes the same sentiment that could be a really cool solution. I mean, if we agree that Clark can’t return to Metropolis even if they create a new identity for him how about Lois moving with his new identity to LaLaLand? <BEG>

So, the next part will be posted later tonight, right? wildguy wildguy wildguy

Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Somehow I knew that Jay was the rapist. But I kept wondering why Lois didn't even consider him as such?

Anyways, glad that she got out of that one. And yes, she called Superman 'Clark'! Several times... Does that mean she finally has realized that that's who he really is?

And, of course, I'm curious to find out how the problem of Clark being dead will be solved, if it will be solved at all.

Sira

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Lois reacted instinctvely ,under stress. So yeah, I guess it kinda means "truth will out".I hope

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Whew!! He got to her in time.

That was pretty funny, that poor Rogers, completely out of his league before he ever got paired up with Lois, couldn't find her in disguise.

And this--
or else he’d be the first man travelling around Pluto without a ship.
rotfl!!

I, too, was fairly sure that Jay was the rapist, even though he appeared nice, non-suspicious and with an innocuous sort of story-- and good at social chitchat. I suspect that Lois would normally have been a bit more suspicious-- the buying a drink without regard to whether she wanted one or whether she wanted champagne in particular was dichotomous with the rest of his apparent personality... the "you're going to think I'm an idiot..." shtick. Anyway. She was distracted by the continuing intruding thoughts of Clark, plus her pique at Perry for foisting Rogers on her, not to mention poor ol' Rogers himself.

I read this on the edge of my seat (Well, figuratively, anyway. Actually, I'm sort of reclined on the couch right now, but that's neither here nor there.) and was so relieved Clark got there in time. Lois fought back, which of course is typical of her, but you showed that even being well prepared to defend yourself isn't always enough. And her thought processes were just so spot-on--
Oh, how stupid had that been! Of course she wanted him to save her!

<Oh, Clark, please come! Please... I forgive you everything, just please come!>

Tears choking her, she frantically searched the sky as much as she could without turning her head. But there was no sign of a red-caped Superhero racing to her rescue.

He’d taken her at her word. He wasn’t coming.
Anybody faced with death is going to bargain mentally, make promises, with God or the fates to spare them.

I agree with Avia-- it would have been cruel and inhumane to end this part with Lois's cry for help, and since a lot of us probably know how to swim, and know where London, Ontario and France are, you two are probably much, much safer by not ending it there <g>.

I'm inclined to agree with you that a bullet-proof-vest-and-amnesia story would be likely to raise more questions than it would answer. But having "Clark" stay dead and Lois abandon her life as she knows it to be with "Kal" elsewhere isn't real believable for me, either. I suppose a strong enough love could justify that sort of scenario. But I have faith in you two that you've got something different, something believable, planned. You do, right? Wendy? Kae?

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow... so much in that part! And all so good. Jay, what a monster. I knew he had to be bad news when he made up that story about needing to be pointed in the right direction to get to his wife, aww and yeah right, and Lois agreed because it seemed the killer wouldn't be showing up tonight. smile1

-nicole

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Wendy and Kaethel

This is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

Top Banana
Top Banana
I finally caught up with this... and obviously not a minute too late. I love the angst you two put together! And of course the whams as well. laugh

I could go start and point out all the parts I love, but then we'd be here all night, there's just too much of it and too few time. So how about just posting the next part? Please? Wendy? Kae???? grovel

Sas

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Apologies for the delay, guys! It's been a busy weekend (busy in a good way, though laugh ).

So most of you saw through Jay before Lois did. goofy But yes, she was too focused on Clark to pay much attention to Jay's not-so-subtle technique. I still think I should have ended the section... where I originally intended to end it. evil Avia approves, btw. wink

Glad you noticed she called him Clark even though he was wearing the suit. Yes, it might be a step towards... something. Maybe not making up right then and there, but I can't say more without revealing too much about the next section, so you'll just have to read and find out. smile

So... should Clark be resurrected or not? That was a fascinating debate, which we followed with attention. We're curious as for what you'll think of the way it'll turn out. smile And Saskia, welcome!! Thanks for catching up!!

Wendy and Kaethel smile

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard