Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Features Writer
Features Writer
Clark: Mom, I know they say that vertical stripes make you appear thinner, but...

Martha: Honey, this is what you get for gorging yourself on all of my apple pie and beef stew!

Clark: But mom, its been so long since I've had a decent home-cooked meal! Superman is always busy, and Lois, well...

Lois: Finish that sentence, chunkymunky, and you'll be sleeping on the couch for a month!

Clark: ...And Lois, who is the light of my life, song in my heart, and spring in my step, is er... far too busy as well...

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
I don't know if I've waited long enough to name a winner, but Paul, you are the one. Clark "Captain America" Kent... that's priceless! rotflol

(Annnnd... I've kind of exhaused my search for pictures that can be hotlinked, and I can't use that photobucket thing and stuff like that, honestly. I've tried, and I just can't!)

Ann

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, the "Captain America" part was easy. I mean, this is Cap:

[Linked Image]

Most of the costumes we saw in that sequence were... let's call them "tributes" to other heroes.

I just had to figure out why Clark was dressed as Cap.

Glad you liked, anyway. smile

Oh, and try Flickr . I haven't used Photobucket, but Flickr is really easy. Only thing is that their new batch uploader doesn't seem to work well with Firefox. At least not for me. But the basic uploader (linked off that page) is easy to use and works well.

Anyway... New pic, huh? Okay, let's give this one a try:

[Linked Image]

(Thanks to BanAnna and Followtomorrow.net)

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
C
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
C
Clark: Lois when I said I wanted to tie the knot with you, the two of us being tied to chairs wasn't what I had in mind.

Lois: Oops!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Features Writer
Features Writer
After four hours of being tied to chairs while in the same room together, Ms Lane realized she shouldn't have had that seventh cup of coffee earlier that day.

That, and having no one else but Clark with her in the room made her want to either strangle him or climb him like a tree...

In desperation, she began to wiggle about in her chair, trying to get free. However, their captor had obviously gone to Knot Tying School as a young boy.

Finally, when all hope seemed lost, Lois finally flung her head back.

"Alright Perry! I promise I'll behave!"

Perry came in and let forth a jaw-cracking yawn. He'd decided to take a catnap in the conference room while his hottest reporting and tempered team were forced to either bond or kill each other. "And you, Kent?"

Clark glanced up towards his editor and shrugged. "Actually I'm fine right here, Chief."

His partner uttered a sound that may very well have been the shriek of a harpy. "Kent!"

Sighing, Clark stood up from his chair and let the ropes fall to the ground. "Fine, I promise to behave as well."

Both Perry and Lois sputtered. "How... When..."

"About five minutes after we got in here."

Lois gave another sound that could very well have shattered crystal.

Later, as they were heading for Lois's car, Clark turned to her. "I guess next time we have an argument, we shouldn't flail our hand into Perry's beloved Elvis Bust, eh?"

...This ridiculously long post was brought to you by boredom and a brain running on empty. -_-

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois: Clark, I am never teaching you how to do jump rope tricks *ever* *again*.

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Looks like it's time to pick a winner. Close call, but I think I'm going to have to go with CatBru on this one. rotflol

You're up, Brucie!

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hello? Paging Catherine Bruce. You there? You got a pic for us?

Features Writer
Features Writer
Oooh me?? YAY!! I can't do the picture thing right now, because my work blocks photobucket, but I shall look this evening for a caption-worthy peecture laugh

(Hehe... can you tell how often I've checked this thread in the past couple days? -_- wink

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

Features Writer
Features Writer
[Linked Image]

Dunno if this one has been done before... Too bad I couldn't have found a picture of Lois carrying Clark. frown

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"Clark, I know you've had a rough time of it lately. I know you're just getting over your amnesia... But there's something important I need to tell you..."

"Yes, Lois?"

"Your alter ego is Superman, not Tarzan."

"Oh, right. Oops."

-----

"Listen, Clark... I don't know how they do things in Kansas, but in Metropolis, when a woman says 'pick me up at 8,' she means by car."

----

"Okay, you've got me. Now what?"

"Now I fly you to --"

"Fly me? Who do you think you are? Superman?"

"Well... I..." *looks down* Oh, crap. I'm wearing the wrong clothes. I have got to get better at this secret identity thing.

----

"Clark! What do you think you're doing? Put me down this inst -- Hey, is that spandex under your tuxedo shirt?"

"Er... yeah... I... uhm... Oh boy..."

----

"Clark? Can you hear me? Put me down! Put me down!!"

"You know, it's the weirdest feeling. I could swear my scarf was... moving."

"Argh! After this mess, I am personally going to hunt down and destroy every single piece of red kryptonite on the planet!"

C
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
C
Lois: Clark Jerome Kent you put me down this instant!
Clark: Or what chumpy?
Lois: Or I'll tell your mother about your cavemen tatics to get me out of trouble!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Down on the bottom right below the picture is a swarm of rats. Or something else that would actually scare Lois Lane.

Clark: Wow, Lois. I've never seen anyone jump so high.

Lois: Just shut up and get me out of here.

EDIT: The rats morphed into cockroaches. laugh

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm. Maybe time for a new pic? (Not that I'm pushing for a win; I just went. But maybe time for *a* winner?)

Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally posted by HatMan:
Hmm. Maybe time for a new pic? (Not that I'm pushing for a win; I just went. But maybe time for *a* winner?)
Pshhh! Again with the crazy talk!

And Sammy, make them cockroaches and you got yourself a win!

Cockroaches give me the heebie jeebies!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I won? thud

OMG, thankyou, thankyou, thankyou!!!

Okay, you guys might have noticed that this is like the second or maybe the third time I've ever posted in this thread, so ... how long do you usually wait before choosing a winner?

[Linked Image]

Pretty sure this hasn't been used yet, in this thread at least.

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
C
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
C
Lois is shocked to witness Clark who she always thought was weak arm wrestling Superman in the most perculiar fashion.

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lois (thinking): Am I missing something here?

Andreia :p

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark: Just as I suspected. Lois, he's using *loaded* *dice*.

~•~
Kerth
Kerth
Lois: "Oh my God!"

Clark, trying to sound calm: "Lois, I told you he's not really Superman."

Lois: "Maybe, but how do you explain that he came in floating through the window?"

Clark: "Uh... crap."

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard