Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hellooo... Long day!! But I thought I would post!! Feedback always welcome... especially from you guys, because you crack me up!! smile1

Oh, funny tidbit... I was actually in Metropolis just yesterday, lol... I worked this past year at The WB (where ick-ick-no-offense-if-you-like-it-Smallville airs), and went to meet a friend from there for lunch at Warner Bros. main lot. that's where metropolis was mainly; you can still clearly see the theater and where the kerths were, and the main city streets and the old Planet structure and the outside of L&C's apartment buildings. It makes me miss it soooo much and think about where I was ten years ago when it was in full-swing!!! cool Anyway seeing it made me want to write and write... and as a result, this story is VERY close to being done!! Since it's taken me FOREVER to write, as I have gone away from it to work on and finish other stories when i had writer's block for this one, I am so glad to be re-inspired!!

smile1

Kerth
Kerth
He's avoiding Lois because he thinks she's married to Luthor frown

I hope sunlight helps wink

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
sunlight and... ahh, FAITH!! lol, kidding smile

Jose you're quick! I just posted that!!! thumbsup

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Still reading this, Nicole, and enjoying the Lois/Martha scenes very much indeed. smile Nice to see that Lois now realises what she had and what she threw away. razz I just hope that she's not too late!

I have to confess that the Jor-El intervention feels a little... bizarre to me, so I'm not enjoying that part of the story as much. But I'll persevere!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi! wave

Wonderful story and great part! notworthy

Now, only one thing: he needs to see Lois!!! Urgent! [Linked Image] He needs of her more than sunlinght [Linked Image]!

More SOON!!! grovel

[Linked Image] Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Features Writer
Features Writer
I worked this past year at The WB (where ick-ick-no-offense-if-you-like-it-Smallville airs), and went to meet a friend from there for lunch at Warner Bros. main lot. that's where metropolis was mainly; you can still clearly see the theater and where the kerths were, and the main city streets and the old Planet structure and the outside of L&C's apartment buildings.
Awwwwwwww razz

MDL. (who goes under strike here if she doesnt receive her button soon. Er... yeah, right! goofy )

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Columnist
Columnist
OMG!!!!!!!!!

Pulling strength from each other, the three of them walked toward Room 203 whinging whinging

This is so sad...But Clark will see Lois on his side and he will know that she loves him and that she didn´t get married....I hope

Do something soon because I am loosing my mind(more if that is even possible
)

Karla(who wants moreeeeeeee) grovel

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool Beautiful! thumbsup Is a good thing Henderson ask S.T.A.R. Labs for the help.

thumbsup Finally they Kent's can be there with their son.

wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hey Shadow, where are the new banners? And where's my button? You lazy Fan Club President.
rotflol

No way, I'm not taking a president title! /me runs and hides. I'm just a lowly artist! But I'll still make you a button.

[Linked Image]
-----------------

Meanwhile, hmm, I'm still going to conjure up some faith that you haven't completely killed off Clark. I look forward to the next part!

Jen

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Features Writer
Features Writer
My button arrived!!!! thumbsup

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
{{{sigh}}} this is soo sad thumbsup I just can't help it thumbsup

So, make him better soon, okay?! thumbsup

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
More soon, I love that we are getting Clark's side of the story also. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Columnist
Columnist
Hi,

Just caught up with this story and wanted to say I'm enjoying it.

Please, please let Lois and the Kents not be too late to save Clark.

Yours Jenni

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi,

I'm another one who has just caught up. What a great story! thumbsup

But you are breaking my heart here! How sad that Clark is misinterpreting everything he sees. whinging Come back and fix this!

I loved Lois' conversation with the Kents. clap

Please post more! Soon!

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
S
Blogger
Blogger
S
Tah Toh, You were the perfect excuse to avoid dishes, laundry and the myriad of other tasks I was suppose to do. Seriously enjoying this, scared, but enjoying it biting nails. Especially the Lois parts. :-)

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for the feedback, guys!! Sorry it's a rollercoaster, lol... but please stay for the rest of the ride wink

I'll post part 7 soon!!!! smile1

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard