Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
When I wrote this chapter, I tried to imagine a Lois Lane that grew up with a real purpose in life - to atone for her parents' deaths somehow, in the vein of Bruce Wayne/Batman, but of course, with a different slant. At this point, Lois hasn't had any really painful relationships with the opposite sex. She's still trusting and impulsive enough to wear her heart on her sleeve, but serious about her schoolwork and her chosen career of nursing. However, she's 18 years old and still has lots of fun and playfulness in her!

Hopefully, though, the character traits of the Lois Lane that we all love - babbling, kind of insecure even though she's gorgeous - still shines through!

Comments and feedback can go here! Thanks for reading!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. drool The Kent's are so sweet.

"Well, there's a reason they wear tight-fitting clothes. They're flying around on trapezes, up in the air, and it cuts down on the wind resistance," Lois added.

"Whose side are you on, anyway?" Clark smiled at Lois. He somehow knew he was going to lose the battle of the uniform to the two women in his life.

"Since the emblem is red and yellow, the costume should be red, yellow, and blue. Almost the same colors as the American flag. The yellow can represent Krypton," Lois suggested. "The blue and the red is the American part of you."
thumbsup Love this Lois.

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Chapter 8 is up~

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard