Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Bear with me, bear with me~

any and all feedback is welcome wink

Columnist
Columnist
Poor Lois, she is feeling guilty and Martha and Jonathan are just........OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! You are evil, how can you do this? This is so sad.

I know now that Clark is not gone yet but The sorrow is killing me slowly.

Jor-El please stop talking about memories and just help Clark to come back...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ok...Next part soon please because I can tell you that now I am addicted to this story.

Karla(who wants to read more NOW!!) hyper

Features Writer
Features Writer
"LOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSS!!!!"

Say Lois, stupid Clark. What are you waiting for?

Too much information. Too many feelings. Not many words. And right now you only need one...

LOOOOISSSSSS

MDL. mecry

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help Lois should take the Kent's with her to the hospital to helper to take care of him. Superman is a friend of Clark.

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Merriwether
Merriwether
I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!! Must have more to read!!!!!!!!!! This is sooo good and I am reading it too fast for my own good.

Everything was left in such a way that seeing it almost assured her that Clark would be okay, walk in that door any moment and clean the place up. There were papers strewn about the coffee table, and plates and cups beside the sink. She could almost trace his steps the last day he was in his apartment as she walked through it now.
Love this discription.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto! don't stop now! More soon. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
thank you, guys!! after a long day of travelling cross-country, it feels good to read some good stories on the site and see this feedback for mine!! You guys are so nice... and really funny... my brother thinks i am crazy because i'm just laughing at the screen!! (i'm sure he knows there's something ON the screen making me laugh, because if there wasn't that would be a whole set of problems, but that's not the point).. what was i talking about? confused

oh yeah, THANKS!!! Will post again soon! smile1

Kerth
Kerth
It was fun that Martha and Jonathan appeared in Metropolis just when Lois was going to call them laugh

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard