Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
It's true, that the title is asking for YOU to have a little faith in me, lol, as well as the obvious meaning... i know after this part, that faith might be wearing thin, but please... i think it could be worth it in the end if you stick w/ me smile

Columnist
Columnist
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you do Nicole?????

You killed him!!!!!

I can´t believe it....but I have faith in you so lets see what the next part gives to us.

But ´please bring him back soon...please dont wait until the last part or I will kill myself because this is so SADDDDDDDDDD...

grumble whinging whinging please bring him back.

I will wait and I hope this worth because is too painful!!!!!

Next part soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn pleaseeeeeee grovel

Features Writer
Features Writer
He died? NO! he didnt!!! laugh

Nicole is going to bring him back.

ARGH.. i owe you a bigger comment, but right now i feel drained. i'll edit it later... i cant think ... i just cry...

ARGH... i need my medication. it has been long that i dont need it, but now i feel like it.

I come back later...

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You almost killed him? So cool. Yeah, I know, I'm being morbid here. But so far I can't recall a lot of other stories running with the plot like that.

Two hours, eh? Methinks a phone call to Martha might help.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh No come back Clark come back...don't go into the light..run from the light! Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
Top Banana
It was very emotional. Well written. I hate a deathfic but I'm going to have faith in you and that he's not really dead and stick around.

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
You guys are hysterical! I am sorry this last part depressed you!!! Stay with me!! Please smile

Thanks for the feedback! smile1

Kerth
Kerth
Angst, angst!!! laugh

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard