Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Comments can go here (and I suspect, a few rotten tomatoes as well!)

Did I surprise anyone, or did you have this all figured out?

Thanks for reading!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

I need a psychiatrist! help How did Lois got involve with Lenny in the Congo if Lois was running away and hiding?

"So Lenny, how do you feel about leaving San Diego behind? You have a lot of history there."

"I have mixed feelings, really. The hardest thing is leaving Lena behind, but I know she's in good hands with Lydia and Larry. It's more important for me to be closer to her mother right now. I need to keep an eye on Lane, to ensure that if she starts to remember anything, I have the means to tarnish her memory. She's not going to ruin the life of my daughter. It's bad enough she ruined *my* life.
help Its seems like Lenny never been out of California.

help If the girl is 9 1/2 years old and Lois was 10 years on the congo. Was Lois pregnant before going to the Congo?

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Interesting comment by Thorul at the end there. Another mystery?

I do despair over the fact that writers keep feeling the need to bring children into their stories. Major Yuck!

Tank (who hopes that Lois never really had a child)

Kerth
Kerth
Oh! eek

wave

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Well, after considerably toning down this short but dark chapter (read the nFIC side if you can, it's more graphic), Chapter 25 is up. I may lose some readers.

Oh well...for 24 chapters I have been stringing you'all along and now you know what really happened to Lois in the jungle and what a complex man Lenny Thorul really is.

The next installment will be an L & C one, I promise!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard