Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks for the feedback smile

I wasn't going to post so soon... but you talked me into it!! laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh wow, Nicole! Clark in the cage... that scene is so vivid! I can really feel his pain, the disorientation, the fear... frown

As for Lois, don't all her memories mean anything to her? razz I thought, when she woke up and seemed to hear Clark calling her, that she might think again and even go to find him... but no. mecry

How are you going to get them out of this!?! wildguy

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Features Writer
Features Writer
Okay... I'm seriously starting to think that the title refers to you asking us "Have a Little faith in me".

Oh my God... I won't be quoting parts here, simply because I loved all of them.

Clark's in trouble, but I'm more concerned now about my own well-being. How am I going to survive a schedule? You must post it every day!!!

Please take care of Luthor for me. He doesn't deserve anything cruel happening to him.

"BOOOOOOOOOOO"

Okay. I hear the protests of other FoLCs here. All right I will stop talking about him.

About Lois... she's little by little starting to understand what Clark really means to her. The only thing I don't like with this version of yours is that I will never be able to see Mayson and Dan around. (Okay!!!! I love the evil ones!!! I confess!) razz

Clark... oh Clark... I hope things work well just like they did on the series. But I don't remember mom coming in... so I don't know what will happen now. I hope you get better. Just hang on... Nicole will figure out a way of getting you out of there, okay? wink

Nicole, would you please tell me how do you like your name in banners? You like it in bright pink or in scary red? We can always think about other creepy fonts too. Just let me know because the other fans are starting to get impatient, and they are complaining that I am a bad president for our newly openned 'I love Nicole' Fan Club.

You oughtta start helping me with this! grumble

MDL. (Who will shut up and hide now from the angry impatient FoNs - Fans of Nicole.) peep

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Merriwether
Merriwether
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW. Lois is just being slammed. No body wants to see her get married - hope she gets the point, and soon.

How on Earth is Clark going to muster up enough energy to get out? That scene has always put me on the edge of my seat no matter how many times or variations. Being trapped in a cage that kills you puts shivers up my spine.

My brother is in the back ground cheering for Mr. Luthor. Ugh. He has issues.

I like how Lois is remembering all the good times and the kisses, it makes me sappy happy and a bit frown . It is sad to see that she'd be giving this up.

What on Earth is going to happen now?
wave Totally awesome dance

MDL you crack me up smile
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Kerth
Kerth
AArrgg!! Perry!! He can stop the wedding!! hyper

Please, please!!! dizzy

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Just read parts 2 and 3 and I really have to say:

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumbsup wave

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
You can't leave me here!!

jump

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
You guys are absolutely hysterical!! laugh

MDL, I like my name in big red letters... and I wouldn't worry about the other FoNs... because I think you're the only one, lol. The president and only member... hope it's not lonely in there... I would join, but how pathetic is that? blush

You all make it really hard to not post daily... I want to keep you all interested and reading!! I will post soon, I promise!!!

Thanks everyone smile1

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So do I get the Unproductive Award tonight?

LOL. It would have been better, but I don't have any worthwhile graphic arts programs on this evil Windows computer.

[Linked Image]

wink
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
LOL!!! smile1 JD, that's awesome! That is not unproductive! Unproductive would be making a banner for ANYONE else's fanclub! haha... MDL, you've got competition!! laugh

You guys are so funny (and fun!!) wink

Features Writer
Features Writer
grumble

Today is Monday!!! You promised a part for today! mecry

MDL. (who really thinks that by part 15, Nicole will be already tired of her. laugh )

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
LOL... you guys really make me laugh. I like the advice you give to Lois and Clark. I wish it were that easy, but I make this story as angsty as I can, which basically means it of course won't be easy at all. But i LOVE the advice you guys give them nonetheless!! Okay... I will post part 4... you have inspired me!! :p

Columnist
Columnist
OMG!!!!!

Poor Clark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please fix this and save MY Clark!!!!!!!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee grovel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard