Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Aw that was a sweet chapter. I can't wait until she is divorced so she can kiss Clark. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Top Banana
Top Banana
I love Clark's enthusiasm as he tells Lois about his powers. The awe in her eyes is reflected in the way he shows her what he can do, and this sounds very good for the future. smile

More!!!

Kaethel smile (who's hyper because she just got a magic file in her inbox laugh )

- I'm your partner. I'm your friend.
- Is that what we are?
- Oh, you know what? I don't know what we are. We kiss and then we never talk about it. We nearly die frozen in each other's arms, but we never talk about it, so no, I got no clue what we are.

~ Rick Castle and Kate Beckett ~ Knockout ~
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
There's straight laced, but this is ridiculous.If Clark dosent kiss Lois soon I'm going to cry.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Top Banana
Top Banana
YOu know what? Lois almost died twice. Kiss the man!!!!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Nice talk wink

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Columnist
Columnist
Kiss her anyway!! What more has to happen for them to kiss??

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Great parts, Wendy!!! Just read 3 and 4 in one fell swoop - what happens when you're out of town, they accumulate. wink

I adored Lois's escape in Part 3; loved that she made her own attempt (and was doing quite well with it too), it's always good to see the independent, Mad Dog Lane. And the injuries to Lex just made it that much better. goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
What a nice part! I love the way Lois thinks Clark is incredible! It's just the right attitude. I'm sure she'll come up with the idea of a certain superhero soon enough! But first things first. Luthor needs to be brought down.

Well loved this part, waiting for the next.

-Sira

Blogger
Blogger
Wendy,
Angst and long-suffering is your middle name... thumbsup I know we'll have to wait awhile for the big kiss, but in the meantime keep up the suspense. I hope Luthor gets it good for putting Jimmy in prison. mad Enjoying the ride... I read the first two parts and loved them. Thanks for making my visit "home" worth the trip.

Wanda
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I love this story so much!!! And I could wait and wait for this kiss, it'll make it so much more worth it! hyper

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'm with Jill all the way, Wendy-- even down to the reading parts 3 and 4 together.

I, too, just loved the escape/rescue in part 3. I was so almost-convinced that Lex would be able to overpower Lois, or to see her attack coming. I was afraid he'd smack her around or something, or worse, drug her. Instead, she kicked butt (or knee, anyway)! She got out of that supposedly secure room, and then there was Clark to help.

The scene where she crashes into him and struggles a bit until he speaks was great, and his almost casual comment to her to hang on, as he sped up, was really great too! I also really enjoyed the bit where Clark looks ahead, sees Lois in the process of escaping, and so stops and waits for her to come to him. rotfl! They're already a great team, aren't they? Even when the teamwork is unplanned.

And part 4 was fun-- a sweet time of recovery (and discovery). Again, I enjoyed the humor in the mental picture you gave us of Lois standing still while Clark whizzes around her cleaning the place up. Especially funny, again, was his casual "stand here, don't move" comment. It's fun to see him demonstrating his powers so freely-- it's obvious that he's really enjoying his freedom to talk about these things with her, and to show her what he can do. No masking of his true self at all.

Since I'm not completely ready for Christmas, I've been counting how many days are left with some trepidation-- now for the first time I'm counting those same days and thinking how nice it is that we'll get to read some more of this soon.

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi guys smile

I'm a little later than I'd planned coming back to this thread - little things like being in a car crash due to icy roads earlier today which might have written off my car got in the way. huh

So... patience is advised. wink

Thank you all so much again - as I said, your comments were just what I needed today to help me feel better.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
He had to smile, a few minutes later, to see Lois Lane, wife of the third-richest man in the world, eating his mom’s casserole from a plate on her lap as she sat on a shabby old sofa in a dump of an apartment. And yet Lois didn’t seem to mind. On the contrary; she acted as if she were completely comfortable, as if her surroundings were as luxurious as she was used to.
Awww!!! smile

Clark laughed. “It is, isn’t it?” Turning, he saw the awe on her face, and he stilled. It was kind of incredible, he thought. He’d been so accustomed to what he could do for so long that he forgot how much the stuff of fantasy his powers must seem to someone else.
Awww!!! smile

“You’re really something special, do you know that, Clark Kent?” Lois said, a wondering note in her voice. “You don’t know how much I wish I’d met you a year ago.”
Oh!! frown

His breath caught. He so badly wanted to catch her hand and tug her back to him so that he could kiss her properly. What did it matter if she was still married? She had no intention of staying married. And he loved her, so it was hardly as if he’d be taking advantage of her.
smile smile Yeah, go fot it anyway!! <g>

“Yet you told me,” she said softly, struck with the realisation of how privileged she was.
Awww smile

Her judgement had been incredibly flawed when it came to Lex, all the same. Which troubled her now; could she trust herself when it came to Clark, too?
See, I knew this would come into play... though I'm actually pretty confident that Lois can continue working things out, her feelings for Clark. Yay! smile1

Okay, either that was a slightly shorter part, or I was so wrapped up in reading, I forgot to comment on nearly everything as usual. <g>

Oh... and reading the comments folder... I'll have to agree with Jill whole-heartedly!!

One issue, though...while I adore Clark and greatly respect his ethics and morals....I'm going to have to hurt you if you don't stop taunting us with these non-kisses!!!!! For the love of God, you're killing us (and Lois) here! Hurry up and make with the smoochies!!!!!!!!!!!
Luckily for me, I don't have to wait to read the next part... and the part after that... and... laugh

Sara (who is off to read more...)

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard