Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Bring it on~

smile Nicole

and thanks for all the feedback from part 1!!

Merriwether
Merriwether
I just read part one and part two. This is one I would have read part one to twenty with no break. Food; who needs food? I'm in such awe. I love this story sooo much so far.

I was supposed to go to work on a Saturday today and get wicked OT, but this rocks sooo much more.

Now when may I expect the next part???!!!

I am really enjoying this...now I have to express how I feel ! Man, that is hard.

I love your portrayl of Clark. I always thought, that if Clark was under such circumstances he heart would be so tramatized. I believe you are showing that very well. The crying, pillow issue, Mum talk, clothing choices, many little things you put in create a wonderful big picture. I know even the toughest of guys in my life have cried over the one they love and are afraid of loosing - also being the first time they've cried since childhood. I couldn't phathom that! I know everyone is different and expresses their hurt differently, but for me the way you describe Clark's actions verify his emotions to me. I need it validated that Clark is hurting. Strong emotions make it real for me. (I grew up in a very ... emotional... family! LOL) It makes the story feel more real, raw and it gets my emotions in more toil. I love it when I am torn, sad, happy and frustrated while reading a story. A great story can get to you and get you hyped. Yours is for me!

I love Lois. She is sneaking about - I enjoy that part of her personality even though it freaks the monkey out of me. Anger, as being her primary emotion even when she is sad, to me, is Lois. It may be not *anger* just 'eh anger (see, I'm not the writer) and that's Lois.

When Lois found herself in Clark's sweatshirt - I would have had a big tear come out if I wasn't so sleepy. That hurt big time - poor Lois. Lois is going to have to hit the treadmill after eating all that ice-cream if she wants to fit into her wedding dress. Hmmm. What if Lois cannot fit into her dress?! Then she can't get married! Hey Clark, upset Lois more so she'll eat more ice-cream.....lame.

I am anxiously awaiting the next part. I need to know what Martha is going to do!

Part 3 later today? Tomorrow? Please not Monday. ACK!!!! :p

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Kerth
Kerth
Wow... she's still stubborn!!! goofy

Uh-oh... I foresee a green bars cage in Clarks future frown

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh dear, we're getting close! The wedding's tomorrow, and the more Lois finds out about Clark the more determined she is to go ahead with it. frown Once she realises what she's done and that Clark really was sincere in everything she overheard, she'll hate herself. mecry

I think she knows he was sincere - as ever with Lois, her pride won't let her admit it. frown

I can't wait to see what you've got coming to take this up to 20 parts, Nicole - so more soon!!

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Great story!

Poor Clark, I feel so bad for him.

I can't wait to see how it all unfolds

Please can u post the next part rite now? Pretty, pretty plz?

Seme

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Nooooo I always hate seeing green bars in Clark's future. Oh, the agony!

Hmm, what else. Lois is being her typical season one pig-headedness.

Looking forward to more!
Jen
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup Martha the only woman that help Lois to think.

For a moment he thought about changing into Superman, stopping the car and telling her his secret then and there. To work things out now, so tomorrow if the wedding should start before the police come and take Luthor away, Lois would not be humiliated in public.
eek Is it official? Are they going to arrest Luthor?

An old one from from Lois made him smile… “Clark, it’s Lois. Although if you don’t recognize my voice yet, then maybe you should be in a different business. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I am on my way over. We just got a breakthrough in our story, I’ll tell you about it when I get there. You have exactly ten minutes to be ready. Don’t be late. I don’t like waiting. I’ll, uh, see you in a few…” He pushed #9 on the pay phone.

Message saved.
eek Is that an old message from Lois?

Mrs. Cox… “…to send Superman to discuss a matter involving Ms. Lane …”

Clark hung up the phone, wondering what Luthor could possibly want. He ran into a nearby alley, made sure no one was around and changed…
:rolleyes:

More ASAP, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Columnist
Columnist
Hi

ok...I am your fan now.
I love your story.

Poor Clark he is so sad and he has to stop the wedding and the wedding is TOMORROW....OMG.

Lois loves Clark but is hurt, I can understand her but she will understand Clark and they are gonna be happy again....I hope.

Please...more that I am addicted to this great story.

Karla hyper

Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanks everyone!!! You really know how to make someone post ASAP! Haha... well part 3 will be up soooooon... smile1

Features Writer
Features Writer
Nicole grumble Dont that make us hate her more and more each day?

Martha tip-toed into the living room and tapped her husband’s shoulder.

“Jonathan, get up. We’re going to Metropolis.”
Doesnt that make us want a mother like that? Oh, Martha.. I simply adore you!

She was just about to walk away when she did a quick double-take at her reflection, horror painted into her expression. She realized what she had carelessly thrown on in the dark…

“Clark’s sweatshirt,” she said bitterly.

And then she felt like crying.
Does the angst ever end????? whinging

Okay if I had to quote Clark's conversation with his mother, I would take the whole boards space not to mention that I would cry all over again. So I won't do that again, okay? frown

MDL. (Who read this part, listening to Andie anderson's video 'Against All Odds'. She cant really explain how meaningful and heart breaking that felt. whinging )

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard