Next Thread
Print Thread
L
L Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
L
This is a glue piece - moving the story forward - not terribly exciting, so s ince I had it written, I figured I would post it now.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, it may just be glue, but I liked it anyway smile My favorite bit had to be when Clark first smiled at Lois (in Perry's office) and she just had to smile back... that was a great moment. And I loved that she realized that, at least for that instant, he didn't resemble Kal at all.

Getting her to talk to Lana is probably a good idea -- I'd been thinking of Dr. Friskin, but of course Lois wouldn't be too happy having to tell all, especially since most shrinks would misinterpret talk about alternate universes. wink Much better to get someone who's already got some understanding of the problem.

Write more, post more! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto Pam - I loved that bit where she smiled at Clark too. It really feels as if they're making progress at last!

Yes, Lana as a counsellor is an intriguing idea... it'll be very interesting to see what transpires there.

Welcome to these boards!! I'll look forward to seeing more of this story posted here. smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
This is a glue piece - moving the story forward - not terribly exciting, so s ince I had it written, I figured I would post it now.
Ahh but see now you're spoiling us. I read part 33 yesterday and I saw 34 up today and I was VERY pleasantly surprised laugh ...

Ditto to Pam and Wendy...that part of the scene could have fit in the LC Universe...His smile melting the barriers that she has up... clap

Can't wait for part 35!

-Breanna

R
Rac Offline
Columnist
Columnist
R
Okay, I've been the most delinquent reader ever. I've fallen off the face of the planet and haven't been keeping up with the boards, really. Except this story. I've been following it from the beginning and it's just terrific. Thanks so much for every part from 1 to 34. They've all been great and much appreciated by this reader. Even if this was just glue, I still liked it. Can't wait for part 35!

Rac

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part thumbsup

"He was presumed dead, and I had reason to believe that Luthor was an imminent personal threat," her voice got serious and her expression darkened at the thought.

"Lois - what did he do?"

"He... he's been watching me. Stalking me. He had a complete replica of my apartment made - down to the very tiniest detail - in this creepy bunker of his - and he wanted me to live with him there, as his ... ugh - I can't even say it - as.. his-"

"Concubine," offered Perry.
eek She told them, but nobody remember the important to stop Luthor.

“Yea. It was. I won’t lie to you – it was a very painful time for me – when he confronted me like that – I really – at first – I was sure he was Kal – that he had somehow come back for me. I don’t know – I guess it doesn’t make sense, but I was so sure that Clark was dead, so it was the only answer that made sense.
thumbsup It help I lot.

“Actually, I have been thinking about it – you know – Lana Lang?”

“Clark’s former fiancé.”

“Right. She’s a degreed psychologist.”

“But not practicing?”
thumbsup Good idea but she should talk to Clark about it. He can convince Lana.

Later that afternoon, Lois opened her door to welcome Perry into her apartment.

"Perry - to what do I owe the pleasure of this visit?"

"I just wanted to talk to you about what happened between you and Clark."
If Luthor have Lois apartment bug, is very dangerous any conversation there. Is like giving him arms to use against them.

More soon, please.

MAF wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Good instalment(s).

As Lois said, baby steps. What I'm most impressed with is how you managed to logically get Lois and Clark to even this point. I admit that I was skeptical, given how traumatized you had Lois, that they'd ever be able to even share the same room let alone, converse in an amicable manner. But I was wrong. The long, slow, hard trip has followed believably.

Excellant work so far, I eagerly look forward to MORE!

Tank (who also finds the idea of Lois using Lana for therapy intriguing)

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

Thanks for posting here! smile
An excellent part! smile1

Tricia cool

Columnist
Columnist
I'm with the others who said when Clark smiled at Lois was a great part! I loved it! Still waiting patiently for more.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard