Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1797 05/19/03 02:36 PM
KathyM Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Well, I don't know if I can remember everything that I wrote this morning, but here goes:

No. No no no no no no no no. I can't deny that I'm thrilled that Clark is free at last, but this just isn't right. Now that he finally has his life back, he can't really mean to live it without them... smile1

KathyM

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
#1798 05/19/03 02:56 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hi SQD --

I'm glad that Clark is free, fed and soaking up the sun! Doesn't he remember that he can fly away now that he's "recharged"??

No reunion for L&C yet? How can Clark think that Lois and his folks wouldn't want to see him? I guess since he feels so removed from his old life they don't figure in his future?

Well this is getting more bearable to read wink so keep it coming..can't wait for the next part!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
#1799 05/19/03 03:51 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
SQD, a good instalment, but a tad short. (or at least it seemed like it was short because it flew by so quickly.)

Interesting, if not totally unexpected, direction you've decided to go in. I can see, and understand Clark's reasoning here. He still has that noble streak that tells him that after so long, he is no longer the person that Lois, and his folks know and love, and since they have probably moved on, he feels it best if he lets them continue to think him dead, and live the lifes they have now. So, we can see that, even after nine years in prison, he's still a lunkhead.

WE NEED TO SEE WHAT LOIS HAS BEEN DOING ALL THESE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tank (who figures that Lois is probably the managing editor by now and Jimmy is, hopefully, lost in the Congo)

#1800 05/19/03 04:03 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Originally posted by Tank:
Tank (who figures that Lois is probably the managing editor by now and Jimmy is, hopefully, lost in the Congo)
LMAO!!!

Ja-10(who is still laughin)

#1801 05/19/03 04:18 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/me chants: Lois Lois Lois

Glad Clark is finally out of that dump...Lois where have you been? You couldn't have abandoned him! goofy
(who's *not* admitting the fact that she just mispelled her own name.)

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#1802 05/19/03 04:27 PM
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Very heartbreaking segment. evil Still no idea what Lois and the Kents have been doing for the last nine years. I hope Lois hasn't gone off and married anyone, like Luthor or this Warren person. Hopefully Warren and Luthor aren't related. Clark may feel obligated to this person, so he may not be entirely free.

Please tell us Luthor's been in prison for all this time. Please? notworthy

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
#1803 05/19/03 08:45 PM
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
SQD

A great part! thumbsup

You did a wonderful job portraying Clark's emotions - his fear, confusion and joy.

Who is Warren working for? Can he be trusted? Why is Clark being released after such a long time? dizzy

"Today I say good-bye to Clark Kent… forever.'
Yikes!! cat
Hopefully Clark will change his mind.

I can't wait to see what happens next.

Tricia cool

#1804 05/19/03 10:42 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Great part, although a bit short.

What happened to Superman? You never mentioned him? Did Lois write an article about his disappearance?? How did Luther react.

*Hoping Clark will get back to Lois and his parents real soon laugh *

sunshine(who is hoping to see how L&M&J cope with the situation- hope nobody minds me borrowing this term? )

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
#1805 05/20/03 07:49 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
NOOOO Why would he get rid of Clark Kent? What about his parents! How could he do that to them, nevermind Lois. I can understand wanting to keep his name dead, but what about those who loved him! At least tell them you are alive. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
#1806 05/20/03 08:35 AM
Blogger
Blogger
This story is really enthralling. Looking forward to more, to finding out about who Warrren is, who's boat it is.

And, what has Lois been doing for the last 9 years? And Martha and Jonathan?

Clark's Gal
#1807 05/20/03 01:35 PM
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
SQD, where are you? I need my fix. You cannot deny me my fix!

Ja-10(who is just kidding about the "fix", no really I am)

#1808 05/20/03 09:55 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Hi Robin,

Great that Clark is out of that dungeon. smile

Now you just have to write him out of this foolish idea that he has to stay out of Lois' and Martha's and Johnathan's lives. Of course, Clark would tend to think that his years in prison has made him somehow unworthy of regaining his normal life -- after all, it must have a terrible impact to stay in solitary for so long. But I'm sure Lois and his parents might see it differently. I'm hoping Clark isn't that much of a lunkhead that he won't be persuaded in the end. smile

I look forward to seeing how you get us there, though. smile

Yours Jenni

#1809 05/22/03 06:53 AM
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
What a very sad and well written story. Heartbreaking and very disturbing.

Please post soon!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard