Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I want to let those loyal followers know that I did post a response to your comments and questions--but it got lost when the boards went down.

I would especially like to hear from you as this segment proved to be a little difficult -- hope that it makes sence and that the flow isn't confusing.

Thanks again to Maria, Cristina, Tricia, Merry, Yael, and Rose for your support. And most of all thanks to my BR, Laswa.

Barb.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble How she got there that fast if she don't fly?

:rolleyes: This Lois don't have that wit. She is whinning.

More soon, please.

MAF blush

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Barb

WOW! So many things happening! thumbsup

Outside in front of the Silver Unicorn, two people watched the friendly interchange between Clark and Mayson--Lex Luthor sadistically monitoring his creation from across the street behind the safety of tinted glass and Lois Lane who had just arrived on the scene.
Yikes!! Luthor is so evil. evil
Is this where Lois and Clark's relationship starts to change? eek

I'm looking forward to reading the next part.

Tricia cool

Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
NO, no no!!!!! This does not look good at all!!! Though I'm not sure I understood this section correctly. Did Luthor set up the scene between CK and Mayson? Because during the phone conversation it did seem like she was sincere, but that last scene (grunt grumble must be the language thing again grunt)

If I don't remember badly, it took a while for you to fix things in the first two parts of SP... does that mean that we're going to have to hang on to this little misunderstandings for almost the rest of the story???

Btw, with each new part, you have me liking the character of Libby Barton more and more. She's great, so intuitive. I'm dying to know what really happened to her family. What's with the book? How did she figure about Lex=Richard?? eek

Too many questions; not nearly as many answers yet... confused What are you waiting for??? (Please?)

Great part.

Cris cool

Cris
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Ooooh---questions, questions, questions.

I've got you guessing! Yay -- that's what I wanted.

Maria-- If you go back to part 1, you'll see that Gretchen has the book and resurrected Lex with it. How she got it will come clear soon.

The Restaurant isn't far -- nothing is far -- it's a small town. I live in a small town and you can get anywhere in a car in less than 10 minutes. Lois hopped into the car as soon as Clark left. And got there in the middle of their conversation.

Who are the remaining victims????? Well do you really think I'm going to let that out of the bag now?

Cristina --- Lex had Nigel sort of choreograph his discussion with Mayson in such a way that he *knew* that Mayson would follow up with a call to Clark. Remember that Lex is known for his ability to predict people's reactions.

Thanks again for the comments and questions. I have learned a lot from your responses and have even altered the story when concerns have been pointed out to me.

And, yes -- you'll have to wait a bit to get much resolved and there is even another high point and a low one for our couple to get through before we end this.

Barb.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard