Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Bumping this back up to the top cause I met a new one. laugh

There's a new guy at work, goes by TJ. I asked if I could call him TEEEJ goofy and he said that was fine. /me snickers... Anyway, turns out his last name is Clark. And you know what his dad's name is? (He told me cause I was amused by the Clark thing). Kent. Kent Clark, father of TEEEJ. laugh

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Blogger
Blogger
Just picked up this thread I know a Jonathan Kent nothing like on L&C though the one I know is a very strange physics student cat

J
Blogger
Blogger
J
My prof for Immunology this last quarter was Dr. Lane laugh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
During my job I get orders via email. One email came in like this (partially deleted to maintain privacy)

...CLARK@METROPOL...

So of course I went a little silly thinking "Who do I know well enough that would mess with me like this?"

But then I opened the order and found out it was a legitimate email addy, but I could only see the first part because address is so long.

Here's hoping next time it's real <wink>!

TEEEEEEJ

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well, an old classmate of mine was named "Dan" and earlier this week a woman named "Lois" came to my school and held a small presantation.
To be honest, I don't remember much of the presentation. I kept staring on her business card she'd handed out to us... blush

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
Top Banana
Top Banana
At my college newspaper where I work, there is a reporter named Clark and a photographer named Dean cool

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Oh, and I just relised: I share the same initials as Clark. So, yep. Call me C.K. everyone! goofy

"How many times must I tell you? Queens consume nectars and ambrosia, not hot dogs."
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard