Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Merriwether
Merriwether
I know I'm the only one. huh But I kinda liked Toy Story.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Merriwether
Merriwether
I thought Toy Story wasn't horrible!
I'll watch it over Soul Mates. Uh Oh. I'm gonna get it for that I'm guessin'!!!! LOL laugh
( SM - I liked it but it was too crazy etc.....)

wildguy I'll use this little guy to guard myself.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Toy Story? That was the one with the Jeffersons in it, wasn't it? I liked that ep, but I don't remember any exploding ducks. I also saw an episode by that name on S: the Animated Series, but I *still* don't remember any exploding ducks. Nor do I recall and ducks in the Disney&Pixar movie about the cowboy and the astronaut.

~•~
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
The one you were thinking of is Season's Greedings. Toy Story (guest starring the boss guy from Murphy Brown) is the second to the last episode of the series where a disgruntled scientist kidnaps orphans and kids of his former employers, using a transporter-like device.

He kidnaps Dr. Klein with toy soldiers and a duck. He tries to kill L&C once with a duck and blows up his own toy store with Clark in it with another duck.

Lois is kidnapped instead of a child and ends up telling all the kids a story about a scared little baby who ends up being Superman. She then realizes she wants children of her own, after all.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Roo:
I thought Toy Story wasn't horrible!
I'll watch it over Soul Mates. Uh Oh. I'm gonna get it for that I'm guessin'!!!! LOL laugh
( SM - I liked it but it was too crazy etc.....)

wildguy I'll use this little guy to guard myself.
LOL. Don't worry; I'll top you by saying I liked them both. I'll never flat-out say that I don't like a certain episode. There is always a scene or aspect of each episode that I do like. wink

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard