Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
I would really LOVE your feedback on this chapter!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Columnist
Columnist
hi

I like this part.....I really love your fic.

Clark honey – I'm so sorry you have to wear that thing in order to pay us a visit," Martha told him, attempting to envelope her arms around him in a bear hug.

"I know, Ma," he replied, the helmet, with its lead-crystal glass facemask encircling his head, giving his voice a mechanical, emotionless tone. "I have Bernie Klein working around the clock to find a cure for the Kryptonite poisoning. At least I'm back on earth with you, Pa and Lois."

"I know, honey. I was so worried about you," Martha agreed. Turning to Lois, she asked, "Are you all right? Last time we spoke, you were on the verge of a nervous breakdown. That pig Mark Boyle was making your life pretty miserable."
thumbsup

I cant wait for the next part hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help Will you refresh to me, Who is Morgan Edge?

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
For Maria, and those that may be confused, here is a re-cap from post #14, and an update to it:

S P O I L E R S IF YOU JUST STARTED READING!

Ok....here's a summary of all of the A-plot points:(some of them originated in Jungle Love, which is in the archive.)THIS IS AN ALT-WORLD (the Alt-world of Tempus Anyone?)STORY.

1) Lex Luthor committed suicide (allegedly) in 2002 after his stock took a plunge. Morgan Edge, the rumored boss of Intergang, has acquired all of his companies (LNN, etc) and they operate under the holding company known as Edge Enterprises. After Luthor died, Edge hired Lenny Thorul (Lex Luthor's fraternal twin brother, separated at birth), as his West Coast VP of Acquisitions. For ten years or so, Lenny Thorul and Lex Luthor fooled everyone by shaving their heads (explained by Lex Luthor's alleged prostate cancer and chemo treatments for it) and this allowed them to be in two places at one time. It was Lenny Thorul's idea to start the gun-running operation over in the Congo, and everyone that worked for him over there thought he was Lex Luthor.

Thorul probably killed his fraternal brother Lex Luthor and only Lois and Clark know that there was any kind of sibling relationship between the two. Should Lois investigate the story, Thorul will kill Clark with the Kryptonite he had stolen from STAR LABS.

2) James Olson's cousin Timmy Olson was a mole for Edge Enterprises; he helped bring their computer system down, forcing James Olson to sell his shares of the Planet to LNN/Edge Enterprises. Thorul is VP of Acquisitions of Edge Enterprises. Timmy was found dead in his apartment, with an apparent suicide note. His death has now been ruled a homicide.

3) Thorul brought Mark Boyle in from the Congo (where he was a foreign correspondent for the BBN as well as the AP) as the new city beat editor. Boyle is a complex British journalist who, while he was working for the BBN, was also moonlighting for Luthor Corp and now Edge Enterprises. He looks like an older version of Clark Kent, and like Clark, has the hots for Lois.

4) Perry White has stepped down as Mayor of Metropolis and will be assuming his former post as Editor in Chief, where he will supervise Mark Boyle, a man he met years ago in London when they were both covering the royal wedding. The two men loathe each other.

5) Lucy Lane is newly married to Will Church, who is Thorul's Assistant VP of Acquisitions. Lucy is unaware that her spouse is connected to organized crime.

6) The Daily Planet's new owners, mainly Thorul, are forcing Lois to see psychologist Maxwell Deter, who is also being bankrolled by Thorul and Edge Enterprises. Dr. Deter has been told to ensure that Lois will not be fit to return to work on a full-time basis.

7) Clark was temporarily currently marooned in space because of the Kryptonite particle dust encircling the earth after the destruction of the Nightfall Asteriod. Edge Enterprises put Kryptonite in the warhead that was used to destroy the asteriod.

8) Lois had a hypnosis session with Max Deter in which she disclosed that she gave birth to a baby girl 1 year after being marooned in Brazzaville. The baby was immediately taken from her and she had no recollection. In addition, Deter gave her a post-hypnotic suggestion that when she heard the word "deadline" she would give in to her emotional impulses and forget about her husband.

9) After Mark Boyle used that word on her, she followed her impulses and kick-boxed him in the groin

10) Clark, up in the space station, telepathically realized Lois was in trouble and left, using his protective space suit, to help her out. He is now home but has to wear the suit unless he is in a lead-lined room. He is working with Bernie at Star Labs to find an antidote.

E N D S P O I L E R S

Hope this is helpful, not more confusing!

Chris

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Curiouser, and curiouser.

Twists within turns, and turns within twists.

Tank (who wonders if even Chris can keep track of all the twists and turns in her plot, let alone Lois)

Kerth
Kerth
dizzy

Jose jump

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Thanks for the feedback, everyone who is still following my slow, snail-like posting schedule~

Chapter 24 is up!

Chris

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard