Next Thread
Print Thread
#17446 11/19/04 08:37 AM
Laurach Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Aw sweet conversation. I love how they are so smitten with each other. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Kerth
Kerth
Lois has to find a excuse for a new travel to Metropolis laugh

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
"Do you have any idea how much our phone bills are going to be?"

Lois laughed. "I hadn't thought about that. Maybe I'd better get a second job to pay for it."

"Or maybe I'll just save us both some money and pop in more often."

There was a pause, then Lois said softly, "I'll hold you to that, you know."
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Oy! You had to bring Lex in to spoil all the Waffy moments. He's definately going to make life interesting for them...

One question: When are you going to release the whereabouts of a cerain pesky document from part 14?!?!!? confused And who will be the person to find it? Clark?! A tabloid reporter?! mecry

Can't wait for Monday, notworthy
~Jen

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. help Clark need Lois so much near him. :rolleyes:

"What about the jumpers?" Lois inquired thoughtfully. "Do you have any information on them? Maybe there's a connection there that would give you a lead."

Clark blinked. He hadn't thought of that. "That's a good idea. I'll have Jimmy track down their names and backgrounds."

"Good. Let me know what you find out." There was a pause, then he heard Lois laugh a little. "Speaking of strange, I should tell you what happened to me today."
help He definite Lois near. eek

He shook his head in an effort to clear it. "Sorry, Lois, it's just...you say something like that and think it's funny, but it worries me. What if someone decides to do something to you in an effort to get to me? I don't like that thought."

She made a disgruntled noise and he could picture her rolling her eyes. "Clark, you worry too much. Has anybody ever told you that?"

"My parents," he confessed sheepishly, "but that's not the point. I just don't want anybody hurt because of me. Just promise me you'll be careful, okay?"

"I will, Clark, but honestly you don't have anything to worry about. I can take care of myself."
hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
WOW! Another part so soon?! YAY! hyper
Just dropped here to give you my thanks, but it's 0:40 of the morning and I'm very tired; I'm going to back tomorrow for a proper comment!

Simona smile

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Erin

WOW, this is excellent. smile1

Tricia cool

S
Top Banana
Top Banana
S
Obviously Luthor is worring about the new hero, and I'm wondering if and how you are going to follow the show's adventures in Luthor-Superman relationship, but I have only to read the new parts, haven't I? wink
I love the Lois-Clark relationship: it's a new angle, it's going slowly but this is a good thing: much more realistic!

Thanks for a wonderful evening Saturday. Remember how I said my favourite night sky was the one back home in Smallville? I changed my mind. My favourite is the one I got to share with you
What'sabout the one you got to share with her in Smallville? wink I hope we'll see that scene soon, I have the feeling Lois'd integrate very well in the Kent family environment! But I'm as much curious to read what Agnes is going to think about Clark: Agnes'll meet with him?

I'm happy that Clark have someone to share his problems with, he doen't feel right to burden his parents with everyone of his worries, so Lois is the right person to be there for him (even if "there" is not Metropolis).

waiting for the next part,

Simona smile

G
Columnist
Columnist
G
Erin, I should be feeling good after that wonderful section. Lois and Clark are talking, obviously open about the strong feelings for each other (a pleasant change in the many incarnations of Lois and Clark), they're solving mysteries together, discussing the day's events and gaining deeper understanding that there may be something sinister happening, all the time caring for each other...it's all wonderful.

BUT I don't feel good.

the lengths tabloid reporters will go to to get a story.
Now that's really scary, and I'm worried that what seems so great on the surface is going to turn into something bad. Please, DON'T DO IT. Please, just forget about that nasty expose. Let Lois's computer crash and burn.

gerry

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Now that's really scary, and I'm worried that what seems so great on the surface is going to turn into something bad. Please, DON'T DO IT. Please, just forget about that nasty expose. Let Lois's computer crash and burn.
I agree with Gerry! Destroy the computer! Now! Give it a catastrophic death! Soon! jump

Better off, write one of us in the story & we will personally sneak in & dispose of the document! :p Just kidding!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard