Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Xanabee Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hi there! wave

Thanks for reading! I'm curious to know what you think of these new developments.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd want to comment on this new chapter. smile

Lois: Well, I like my quirks. I think they make me unique.
Clark: You certainly are unique.

Clark: You're high maintenance, you know that?
Lois: But I'm worth it!
Xanabee Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Pam's just put up a Tank Endings Warning just after I posted my chapter. eek

I really hope my readers won't think that I'm playing a trick on them. There is absolutely NO Tank ending anywhere in my story! Admittedly, I end my chapters with a cliffhanger, a bit of a teaser, but I wouldn't spring something like that on you guys.

I hope no one gets put off by this. mecry

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ursie, there aren't any warnings in the TE warning thread yet; it's only just been set up to be there when needed. Anyway, anyone who doesn't like TEs would check the thread before reading in any case - I hope! smile

So don't worry. Your loyal readers will carry on reading anyway. (As for me, I'm looking forward to catching up on this one when it hits the archive. smile )

Wendy smile1

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Xanabee Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
there aren't any warnings in the TE warning thread yet
I know, Wendy! (sniffle)

It was just such a shock, I was checking if my posts had been uploaded correctly when this warning popped up and as I was the only one posting a new chapter the first thing that popped up in my head was: Tank ending? What Tank ending? Eeek!!! Not in my story, there ain't! eek

Since then I've read the threads about the TE's and the solution the moderators have come up with.

Phew! What a relief! blush

LOL! Pam really almost gave me a heart attack! rotflol

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup thumbsup

Great family reunion. clap

Beautiful, I loved. It remind me my family reunion.
God I'm exhausted just by reading it. rotflol

While Lucy followed her directions Lois told her sister about Clark’s and Gareth’s instant friendship – how Gareth had helped to relocate the wife and child of a hired killer to Australia, where they’d been readily accepted by his mother’s family. After years of constantly being on the move Sandy DeAngelo could now finally settle down and build a safe home for herself and her daughter in a country Joey Bermuda would never think of looking for them.
eek Information that Beltran will be happy to pass on to mindy. Lois shouldn't not talk in front of kids, they tell everything.

wink I love Bertha character.

Clark seem a little jealous, now he don't have the full atention of his parent. Jonathan and Martha seem to be comfortable in Metropolis.
cat The scary thing is the Kents get along with Lois parents.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
Ursie,

Yet another great part smile ! I loved the pie tasting party - and I also really like your Bertha character smile . I would absolutely love to have people like Martha and Jonathan move in next door to me - I would definately not be opposed to attending pie tasting parties wink .

I'm waiting excitedly for the next part!

- Alicia smile1

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Ursula

This is excellent. smile1

Mindy is so evil! help )

Xanabee Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Beautiful, I loved. It remind me my family reunion. God I'm exhausted just by reading it.
laugh LOL, Maria! I was exhausted after writing it! Glad you liked this part. You think it's scary that the older Kents and Lanes get along fine? Well, if you remember the episodes HIWTHI and FH, Martha and Ellen were not so bad together, now were they? And, in this story, five years have passed already so I'm sure Ellen and Sam have changed a lot for the better! laugh

I also really like your Bertha character
smile1 I'm so glad, Alicia, because she's a completely new character and you never know how readers react to those. Before I re-introduced Bertha in this chapter I went back to read the previous ones where she played a role in because I want to keep her true to form. I'm glad it worked!

laugh And you're hereby invited to attend Martha's next pie tasting party, Alicia!

Of course they'd love Australia. It's a great place to live.
wink I think so too, Tricia, and I also hope the Boards won't eat up all these comments again.

I distinctly remember Merry also commenting on this chapter. Thanks, Merry! thumbsup

Blogger
Blogger
Well, I'd like to put in my 2 cents too. smile

LOL at seeing Clark having to get used to his parents living next door. laugh

This was a fun read, except for the end, of course. Just glad that Lucy is with Lois when she meets that butler. frown

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Casey

I am a citizen of the world - Socrates

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard