Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nightfall Honeymoon
by VirginiaR.

Description: This is basically an episode rewrite of “All Shook Up.” What if the Nightfall Asteroid showed up while Lois and Clark were on their honeymoon? A romantic comedy.

This is a continuation of my Green-Eyed Monster story. I hope it works as a stand-alone story as well, but I recommend reading GEM first, especially if you want the romance (how Lois & Clark meet and fall in love) before the honeymoon.

Set: This story takes place in the ten days between Parts 36 & 37 and the Epilogue of Green-Eyed Monster. End of September 1994.

Rating: PG-13 for adult situations, not violence. I’m also posting a Nfic version (NC-17) on the other boards for those of you who appreciate a little steam with your honeymooners.

Length: The Prologue. 20 Parts. The Epilogue.

Disclaimer: I do not own these wonderful, sexy, and funny characters. I borrowed them from Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster as they were portrayed on the Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman television series developed by Deborah Joy LeVine. I do not own Lois’s inner voice, whom I’ve nick-named IVY, Nymph of Mischief; I borrowed Lynn S.M.’s muse from With Apologies to Female Hawk and she just won’t leave. (I mean, would you if you knew you could go on a honeymoon with Lois and Clark and could see and feel everything?) I borrow many lines of dialogue and many plot points from Bryce Zabel’s beautifully written and very entertaining episode: “All Shook Up” from the above-referenced television show. I do not claim to own them, but I have taken them and put them into a blender and come up with my own concoction. I would like to thank all the above-referenced writers, including Tony Blake and Paul Jackson whom I quote directly, for their inspiration. I also borrowed a theme or two from Larry Niven's article Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex . Jedi Knights, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO, and Princess Leia are all borrowed from George Lucas's Star Wars movies. Princess Leia's gold bikini is from Return of the Jedi, a movie written by George Lucas and Lawrence Kasdan.

Table of Contents:

The Prologue
Comments

Part 1G
Comments

Part 2
Comments

Part 3G
Comments

Part 4G
Comments

Part 5
Comments

Part 6G
Comments

Part 7
Comments

Part 8
Comments

Part 9
Comments

Part 10G
Comments

Part 11G
Comments

Part 12G
Comments

Part 13G
Comments

Part 14G
Comments

Part 15
Comments

Part 16
Comments

Part 17G
Comments

Part 18G
Comments

Part 19G
Comments

Part 20
Comments

The Epilogue
Comments

Archive Version

Last edited by VirginiaR; 07/16/14 03:18 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
First Complete of 2012! party

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.

Moderated by  Mike M, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard