Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
BarbP Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
I've loved hearing from those of you who love theatre as well as LnC.

Please continue to let me know your opinions.

Barb.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

“There’s something wrong about that man,” Clark said as Richard closed the door behind him. “All these strange deaths began happening when he came to town.”

“I guess someone who fights for truth and justice, has to see lies and evil in everything and everyone so he knows whom to attack,” Lois spat out angrily.

“No, Lois,” Clark said deliberately. “It’s...I just worry about you--now more than ever. I love you.”

“Do you?” Lois asked indignantly as she turned away from him.
:rolleyes: Lois is over reacting.

“Well,” Martha asked. “What do the rest of you think?”

“I agree with young Mr. Haley,” Richard interjected. “Besides, there’s the money.”

“Money?” several of the cast members echoed.

“The $100,000 bequeath is contingent upon maintaining the Smallville Players performances as scheduled. A cancelled show means reneging on the will’s requirements and relinquishing the endowment.”
confused Who did he knew does details, when the rest didn't know.

Gibbs/Jonathan Kent: That won’t do much good if I don’t like the room.

Aunt Abby/Beatrice: Are you from around here? I mean is this your home?

Gibbs/Jonathan Kent: Haven’t got a home. Live in a hotel. Don’t like it.
confused Question: Why is Beatrice asking: "I mean is this your home?" She know he is not from around here.

As the script directed, Aunt Martha/Miss Libby’s hand went to her throat. As she did the gesture, Libby’s mind went back as she remembered her own Aunt Leticia’s oft time similar gesture--her aunt Leticia who also wore a high collar and a cameo broach to hide a parallel experiment by Libby’s grandfather. Libby bit her lower lip as she remembered that house and the lines that Richard had uttered earlier about escaping that place.

Yes, Libby had also escaped as had the Jonathan of the play, but only after each one of her family had been killed.
But she also said.

Was there someone out there killing people? Miss Libby’s mind flickered briefly back to the murders of long ago. So many people killed. Her aunts, her uncles and then there were all the bodies in the cellar.
confused Did Libby's grand father died? I don't remember.
Why Libby didn't let Mr. Clark do something about the murder and she carry with the blame?
Did she see something?
Why she said she escape?

[As the script dictates, Clark/Mortimer pretends to not comprehend. Acting dumb, he puts his glass down on the table. Then he suddenly sees his father acting as Mr. Gibbs put a glass to his lips and is about to drink. Clark points across the table at “Mr. Gibbs” and gives a wild cry. Mr. Gibbs/Jonathan Kent looks at him, putting his class down. Clark, still pointing at “Mr. Gibbs, goes around above the table toward him, his eyes wild.]
eek I know they were talking about the play but for a split second I thought Jonathan could be the next victim.

Libby thought about Vivian Cox, Barb Friskin, Antoinette Baines, and Sheldon Bender. And now Clark had earlier run off to...to...probably a job for Superman and when he returned he had hinted at--maybe another death. If you added Bill Saxon’s death at the prison and Judge LeVine’s death in Topeka, it could bring the total to seven. Seven deaths but what had they in common?

Libby Barton was what you might call a devotee of murders. She had read about so many of them that she had become a sort of expert on it. But were these murders? A prison riot, a plane explosion, a suicide, a fire, and a mis-aimed gun. The only murder was the body in the window-seat--Sheldon Bender.

Was there someone out there killing people? Miss Libby’s mind flickered briefly back to the murders of long ago. So many people killed. Her aunts, her uncles and then there were all the bodies in the cellar.
laugh Miss Libby's seems to be reaching here and Clark need the help.

More soon, please.

MAF laugh

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Another great part Barb!! smile1 )

"Well, let's see, so far I've been given a glimpse of ritual crop worship, treated as your girlfriend, and I insulted your parents. No, I couldn't have planned this. Mmm, mmm." -- Lois to Clark, 'Green, Green Glow of Home'
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Sorry I'm late. I've been trying to catch up blush

I just got the chance to catch up on the last parts. This is great. Libby's character is amanzingly described. I can sense the way she feels when she goes back to her panful memories. And I specially like her attitude towards Clark.

Your portrayal of Luthor is also great. You have me hating him all along the way! (but still, does he really have to get together with Lois???? Is there a universe where that doesn't happen???)

One last thing... 21 parts? Every other day? That's ...(me counts with fingers) three more weeks!!!!!!

Looking forward to the next part. (nevermind... going to read it as soon as I get home smile )

Cris

Cris
Features Writer
Features Writer
Barb,
another great part
glad Martha isn't comfortable with Lex either
more soon please
merry

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard