Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Oohh=it's Christmas in November. Two posts of LST in one day - Yippee!

A Lana we can get on board with ....nice touches there.

Where is Herb when you need him? He needs to bring Lois into a thunderstorm, get hit by lightning so she gets his powers, then Wells can bring them to the other world and Lois can personally pay Lord Nor back for his rotten disgusting treatment of her!

I await # 72 (yikes, that's the year I graduated High School)

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
Kerth
Kerth
Good parts L! smile

Are L&C invited to Lana's wedding, aren't they? smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
Leela!! I missed you! smile

Great part..I love Lana in this story. She is smart and sweet and a really good friend.

Poor Lois, I kinda see how she would benefit from this adversion therapy, but wow I would think that pyschologically it could be really dangerous. I'm thinking that Clark is not going to be too happy about the idea.

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Someone needs to tell Lois that this is a very stupid plan. Oh, wait, someone already did... Apart from anything else, I cannot see Clark agreeing to this, any more than he did to the scar/heat vision suggestion.

What she needs isn't aversion therapy -- she needs to create a set of new, good memories to cover up and defuse the old, bad memories. So that when she thinks of sex, she's remembering pleasure with Clark, not pain from Kal-El. That might take some time, but I'm quite certain Clark would be more than happy to cooperate.

Terrific stuff, Leela -- looking forward to more! smile

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know, I know, TJ's a deep ender here, but I think aversion therapy would make a cool addition to this story. I know Leela's gonna write out whatever works best, but I can totally see this helping Leela's Lois, because she'll know that Clark is Clark, she'll be in control, she'll be directing the roleplay.

That's just my thought, but I wouldn't want to tackle it myself and I know that whatever Leela comes up with, it'll be best for how this story ends up.

TEEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Ditto TeeJ. And wonderful parts, L!

I see Lois as tired of being fragile and tired of always having to be mindful and careful, and having Clark be the same.

If they're going to have a real marriage, an honest one, he has to be able to get mad. To blow up over who forgot to pay the bills or clean the litter box. The day in, day out stuff. And I can see him never doing this. Too aware of how menacing he would seem. So...he stays kind, supportive, and loving at all times- eventually driving Lois crazy.

My two cents, Leela, and by all means ignore it. I'm not trying to drive, I am so enjoying the ride. But the aversion therapy gives Lois the chance to control things. To push Clark to play at being angry so she can practice telling him apart from Kal, if only to reassure herself that she can.

I know he'll hate the idea. And like the burn, I'm certain he'll refuse, or try. But Lois looks to me like someone who is clearing the decks, about to get married, and wanting all the loose ends tied so she can do that and be...happy.

That was wordy! Sorry! In a nutshell: Wonderful, Leela. You and Lois just do what you have to do, I'll be here!

CC

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Thanks for the great comments. It's good to know people still want to read this.

I had to laugh heartily at CC's "Clean the litter box" comment. TOo funny - because that is what happens - we get aggravated about the most mundane things. I've had a few rants to my dearly beloved about putting arts & crafts supplies back where they belong so that the kids don't hound me for scissors and tape all weekend long.

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Leela

Yay, I'm glad you're posting again. smile1

This is excellent. hail I can understand Lois wanting aversion therapy but I'm sure Clark won't agree. He will see all the risks not the benefits. eek

I love this story and look forward to reading more. smile

Tricia cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard