Print Thread
#17094 11/09/04 10:24 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've been keeping my eyes peeled for this and I'm still very eager to see how this plan of Lois's goes if she decides to go with it. I'm glad to see you're still plugging away at this, Leela, please keep going.

TEEEEEEEEJ

#17095 11/09/04 11:32 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
mecry mecry mecry
This is going toward a disaster! I just know it!
Okay, now I do know that you, Leela, are the Author, and so you can direct your characters in whatever way you want, and I'm The Reader, and my job is reading, nagging for a new part and giving feedbacks, not intefering with author's decisions about her characters... hey! What's happ... Holy Cow! L, look at your TV! There is a flying man on the local channel! Perhaps is Superman! Hurry, go to check the TV!...
Psss, Lois! Now that the Author is distracted, I have to tell you: THIS IS CRAZY! THE WORST IDEA YOU HAVE NEVER HAD!SEVENTY CHAPTERS AND YOU'RE RISKING EVERYTHING! YOU ARE GOING TO GIVE ME AN HEART-ATTACK! LOIS, COME HERE! YOU'RE ALWAYS SO STUBBORN! LOIS!
Oh, Leela! So, no flying men on the TV? Really?! Sorry, my mistake. Humm,interfering? No, I don't want to interfere, I'm wondering when we'll have the next part! laugh

Simona smile
(who is only very sleepy, not completely crazy, and who have loved this story from part 1 to part 70 included wink )

#17096 11/09/04 03:21 PM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Uh-oh. What if Lois permanently freaks out when she sees Clark dressed as Lord Kal?

What the HECK> Take the whole gang over to that world and kick some Rogue Kryptonian butt!

Lois needs to face the real Lord Kal ...not the Clark version of him.

Wow - 70 posts. And I've read all of them!!

More sooner.... longer... but take your time, of course <g>!

Chris

"Together we are stronger than each of us is apart"
#17097 11/10/04 08:42 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard